Vendor Room is Full!

Reaperbryan

Curious, with so many vendors this year is the punch card redemption thingee gonna require all of them or only certain ones?

It would be pretty pointless not to include all the vendors on the ReaperCon 500 Punchcard. The whole point is to make you visit all of them and we are only talking about 20 booths with 18 vendors which is actually about what we had last year.

Really? Seemed like less last year. Really thou I don't mind as I got to talk to the vendors, made a few new friends, caught up with old friends & purchased something at one. Thou I will admit there was something that peaked my interest & I almost pulled the trigger on buying but now I'm glad I didn't get it as it seems like the company went belly up & I'd be stuck with something that I'd really want to see completed.

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumble... grumble... Air Canada charges for each bag... grumble... grumble... maximum weight... grumble... grumble...

I'll stick with one suitcase.

To help maximize your space, might I suggest bringing old clothes that you were considering getting rid of?

Wear, throw away, PRESTO!

Empty suitcase to fill with lots of cool loot.

• Like 8

To help maximize your space, might I suggest bringing old clothes that you were considering getting rid of?

Or layer up and just wear everything you brought back.

You folks really should just take the plunge and move here.

• Like 3

Been there, done that, got the shirts....

• Like 1

Been there, done that, got the shirts....

If you didn't have the shirts that would mean that you didn't do it!

• Like 1

Since Secret Weapon is sharing "booth space" with Reaper, any info on whether or not they'll have any of their other terrain projects on site for sale? Specifically, the Tomb of the Dark Sun stuff? I just came across it the other day, and want to add it to my tabletop terrain collection. Sure, I could order it now, and have it way sooner, but it's fun to shop at the con. :)

~v

• Like 1

Since Secret Weapon is sharing "booth space" with Reaper, any info on whether or not they'll have any of their other terrain projects on site for sale? Specifically, the Tomb of the Dark Sun stuff? I just came across it the other day, and want to add it to my tabletop terrain collection. Sure, I could order it now, and have it way sooner, but it's fun to shop at the con. :)

~v

I don't know, I'll see if I can find out.

• Like 1

The planning conversation Justin and I had about Secret Weapon products in the Reaper Booth included the paints, washes and weathering stuff.

Bummer; having the chance to fondle the line before purchase stood a good chance of getting me to buy more of the sets at once. Thanks, Cher. With no real reason to wait, I might as well place that order online instead.

~v

Edited by Shakandara
  • Like 2