Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Super Kingdom Death Explore!

21 hours ago, Citrine said:

He is ridiculously cute, yet scary at the same time!

Thanks.  That's exactly what I was going for.

He has totally wrecked our party, stabbing us with stakes or impaling us on pikes, etc.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 11:30 AM, Talae said:

How much of the Core Game are you up to in Chibi form now?

I've got all of the core game monsters in Chibi except the Gold Smoke Knight.  I've got several expansion monsters finished as well.

I'm still missing a few- especially the Slenderman and Lion Knight.  I'll get those, though.

I really appreciate it when other sculptors take up the mantle and make a wonderful chibi version of a Kingdom Death characters too.

This miniature was sculpted by Brian Phelp[s of Chibitriot Creations, and I had a great time painting him.  Obviously, he fits right in.

I did not use the base that Brian made for him (I’ve been making so many face bases, I figured I’d just use my own).

chibi-twilight-knight.jpg?i=636795451&wi

• Like 12

Someone mentioned to me that the Dung Beetle Knight looks especially grumpy.

That probably fits.  I always imagined the old master is the 'get off my lawn' type.

37 minutes ago, odinsgrandson said:

Someone mentioned to me that the Dung Beetle Knight looks especially grumpy

I'd be grumpy too if I had to roll poo into balls all day long...

• Haha 1

I've got a couple more older ones that I missed posting for some reason..  Neither of these are super new, but I hadn't realized that I missed posting them.

The Warrior of the Sun has always been one of my favorite characters from KDM.  I entered this at Reapercon last year and got a gold medal for it:

Warrior-of-the-Sun.jpg?i=1988060608

And while Cola's presence in Kingdom Death is usually as an accessory to the Candy miniature, I decided that he'd do fine as his own survivor.  I started painting this at Reapercon last year as well, but I didn't finish it until I got home.

Survivor-Cola.jpg?i=703621747&width=753&

survivor-cola-2.jpg?i=641624698&width=75

I've got more recent ones to post, I just need to get all the photos sorted out.

• Like 10