Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Coldfire

02986: Eldessa, Necromancer

LiquidLimn's version is excellent, but this is Â°o°

The shadows and highlights on her face, back and robe are next level. Seriously.. her face! 

I'd normally recommend adding a few highlight points on the handle of her sword and on her armor, but I think that could take the focus away from the beautiful luminosity of her skin and robes. You really managed to draw the focus right onto the person. This is the best dark elf I've seen in a long time. Inspirational.

• Like 2

Howdy,

She has the most beautiful... eyes?  Yeah, that's the ticket!

Oops, I didn't even consider the nudity aspect until your suspect comment.  Her booty is pretty shaded though so it's not that graphic.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.  I was really happy with the skin tone. For those wondering, I used the following colors from the Scale75 line:  "Black" as the basecoat, then I did 3-4 thin layers each starting with "Petroleum Gray" to "Graphene Gray" to "Brown Gray" and finished off with "Rainy Gray".  All of these paints are part of Scale75's Black & White paint set.  It took a lot of passes, but overall it didn't really take that long because the layers were so thin that they dried by the time I finished going over every spot.  The hardest part was getting the right paint consistency as to not ruin the previous layers.

• Like 2

This figure is over the top.  You've done a fabulous job painting her up as a Drow.  She really does look luminous.

• Like 2