Sign in to follow this  
robinh

Infamy Toad

I finally managed to gather up the courage to assemble and paint one of the Infamy "Welcome to the Big Smoke" kick starter minis.  These are small highly detailed resin sculpts that have a lot of fiddly intricate parts and detail.  

Please fell free to comment.

now for what you all want the pictures!

post-12816-0-27856000-1472511302_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-79280200-1472511306_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-82446800-1472511304_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-22776600-1472511296_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-91741600-1472511298_thumb.jpg

post-12816-0-93903700-1472511308_thumb.jpg

My photography skills are limited so apologies for the occasional out of focus pic.  This was after a mat spray but it looks like he needs another.   I have not based him yet as I am trying to come up with a nice one...  any suggestions will be taken into consideration.

• Like 21

Love it!

for basing I'd imagine either:

- gray concrete to fit with the limited palette of the hammer / mini-gun contraption.
 - or maybe go full "kool-aid" man and make it crash through a red brick wall. "OH YEAH!"

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this