• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
    • By odinsgrandson
      Evil has many faces, even when it is kind of cute. Here are some of the generals working under the Dark Consul. They represent the highest caliber of evil in Super Dungeon Explore. This is a set of bosses for Super Dungeon Explore that I painted for a client.

• By SamuraiJack
      Live:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united/description

Blowing through stretch goals as you would expect

Story
      It’s time to become the Heroes you were always meant to be! Designed by Eric M. Lang and Andrea Chiarvesio, Marvel United is a fast-paced cooperative game where players take control of Marvel Super Heroes and band together to thwart the master plans of the most dangerous Villains in the universe. With an all-new visual take by Edouard Guiton, brought to life in fantastic sculpts, Marvel United will challenge you and your friends. Only by standing united will you have any chance of victory!  
       PLAY      
    • By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/frog-folk-villagers-3d-printable-and-physical-model-chibi/

a new Impact! project offers 12 frog folk either for RPGs (with smaller heads etc) or as Chibis (with larger heads etc)

you can buy the minis directly as physical prints

or you can buy the STLs if you have a 3D printer of your own

Digital Models - You can purchase the STL 3-D Print file for any of the below 24 models for $2 each. One entire set of STL 3-D Print files for the 12 models in either RPG or Chibi format is $15. All 24 STL 3-D Print files are $25.

(NOTE: The RPG Frog Folk Merchant is available for as a free download below .. you do not need to buy it!)

Physical Models - You can purchase individual physical copies of the miniatures for any of the below 24 models (see the image for price per a model). One entire set of 12 physical miniatures in either RPG or Chibi format is $65. All 24 physical miniatures for this KickStarter (both sets) is only $110. The sets are discounted for this KickStarter from the expected retail prices of $70 and $130 for the sets when/if they go to into our retail store.

The physical models both RPG and Chibi are designed for an average Frog Folk Villager to be 28mm in total height when standing. Since most Frog Folk are shown of smaller stature than a Human in most RPG settings we feel this scale helps show that well.

Free Sample!
      If you want a sample of the models, Cute Loot Miniatures is providing the RPG version of the Frog Folk Merchant for free to download for your review!

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-frogfolk-travelling-merchant-113120

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)