Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies & The Witches Four

So, for many moons, and mostly during my "Reign of Winter" campaign, I had been looking for a kit of basic stereotypical witches.  The West Wind/Old Glory/Ghost kit "Story Book Hags and Witches" seemed the best fit, however, very few merchants had them in stock in the USA.  Someone pointed me toward Noble Knight's recent sale, and I found the blister still in stock!

Surprisingly, it was a coven of four!  I had always assumed witches came in three, even in inventory.

So, to start, we have the Coven as a whole:

post-390-0-72869900-1472614049_thumb.jpg

A Hag pointing the group towards mayhem:

post-390-0-70483900-1472614073_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-86896900-1472614075_thumb.jpg

The grunt(ilda) bearing spell ingredients:

post-390-0-61189600-1472614103_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-32278300-1472614105_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-63314500-1472614107_thumb.jpg

A cauldron plus victim, useful for so many adventures:

post-390-0-40828500-1472614123_thumb.jpg

A broomrider bearing a familiar:

post-390-0-85113600-1472614144_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-52731500-1472614146_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-33056200-1472614149_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-96082800-1472614152_thumb.jpg

And the fourth, another witch taking to the sky:

post-390-0-15732000-1472614175_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-34083300-1472614177_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random collection of recently painted 3D prints.  All of these are from a slightly modified Creality Ender-3

A Longship from EC3D: The Wilds of Wintertide

The Draken Airship, from Lovecraft Designs

Oh, well!  Also from Lovecraft Designs

The Ferisia Mage Tower:

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lidless Eye
      I know I messed up the timing this year, and worked on Deadcember instead of Orctober.   I wasn't feeling super-motivated by the small amount of unpainted Orcs I had, but from my Frostgrave II: Arcanic Boogaloo order had a ton of the living dead.  And one never has enough Zombies.

However, it means there's plenty of spookybois to be shown off!

The Draugr, mostly converted from the Fireforge Living Dead Peasants and Frostgrave Barbarians with some Warhammer bits.

The Knockers, again Fireforge Living Dead Peasants with Warhammer Dwarf Miners hats and bits from Mantic and Mage Knight.
      I think I should go back and add big rucksacks...and redo the flames to be the correct order.

Just plain Fireforge Living Dead Peasants, with the exception of a Frostgrave Cultist head for the Executioner.

The Old Vet, a 3D print from Retro Quest

Undead Pirates from EC3D "Depths of Savage Atoll"

Former Imperials, converted from Warhammer Empire, Mantic Undead, and Frostgrave Cultists (Undead bits)

Mostly Mantic.  Beware the spine whip!

And lastly, when your Necromancer runs out of skulls, the Creeping Claws!  3D prints from Crippled God Foundry

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Lidless Eye
      A grouping from RBJ Games Company's latest Kickstarter, Pig-Faced Orcs (and Ettin Bodyguard!)

Not'Nord, the Ettin(ess)

Normal Nord:

Shooty Nord:

Shootier Nord:

Iron Nord:

Smashy Nord:

Guardy Nord:

Tossy Nord:

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)