Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

wizard with crystal ball

I was just looking at the pics of the bones minis from the 3rd kickstarter, and seeing that we are getting a wizard with out his crystal ball I have decided to put him behind one of the bald dwarves in my bones collection. this way it will look like he is getting a reading off of a shiny head, or he is polishing the bald spot. your choice. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mothsniper

Never painted fully white mini before.
         This was extra fun and easy!
      CONVERSION
      Red and White Wizard.  Now I kinda want to do every color combo wizard.

• By Choppertown
      More vintage minis from my childhood.  Been soaking a dozen or so in isopropyl  for about a week to get the 40 yr old enamel paint off them.  With much scrubbing some of them came out pretty clean!  Will post as they come along, here's one of my all-time favorites. I remember when I bought him in a little attic hobby shop in Ithaca, NY. Unfortunately I don't remember the packaging.  Such a stoic little dude...any ideas?

• By Inarah
      Durgam Deepmug, one of several figures I picked at random to paint for table use during the early weeks of covid-19 lockdown.  I tried a little magical/ ice effect on his sword. 

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Wizard’s Workshop. This piece was created in response to a challenge issued by a Twitch streamer that I follow. The challenge was themed Fatherly for Fathers Day 2020. I spent several hours searching for the right model until I came across this piece. Inspired by Alexi Z’s example on the Reaper website I decided to try OSL for the first time. (Using an airbrush is almost cheating lol) I wanted to find a unique base for this project and settled on the Shattered Ritual 100mm base by Secret Weapon Miniatures. In addition to the Wizard’s Workshop I also added 77318: Bookshelf, 77248: Crates (Large and Small) (2) and 77249: Large Barrel Small Barrel to the scene

The Glowing effect was created by adding LIT Green Glow Pigment by Culture Hustle and mixing it with the acrylic paint and applying it with the airbrush. C&C welcome  

• By lazarp
      So this is me trying to paint non-metallic metal for the first time. The mini is one of the dwarves from thehnolog's castlecraft line. Since it is my first, I'm pretty happy with the result. I hope I'll get better at this over time. All comments and suggestions regarding NMM are welcome. Thanks for looking! 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)