Guindyloo VS Khanjira in 7 Days!

Guindyloo

That's so weird, I've never seen that before! Well, I have, but only in tricksy purpleses. I haven't tried it myself, but I'd also think that mixing a little white in would make the blue opaque enough to show it's true color. How old is that particular paint, and is it a Reaper MSP? Also, silly question, but did you shake it for awhile before use? I hope you can get it to behave, it's a lovely color!!! If not, do you have a Plan B color? :unsure:

You can do this, I know you can! A setback this early can be disheartening, but I can assure you (and buglips can back me up) that Khanjira is quite a bit easier than Kaladrax, so you should have sufficient time to finish him in time. ^_^

tinyoctopus.jpg

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 12

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried adding a drop of white, but....

post-13371-0-47261600-1472888855.jpg

:unsure:

And now why is this happening???  :wacko:

post-13371-0-91055300-1472888855.jpg

Thank you, Boots  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  That tiny octopus in a top hat is almost as adorable as the present that you crocheted for me.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

post-13371-0-24146700-1472888856_thumb.jpg

post-13371-0-62375800-1472888856_thumb.jpg

I'm off to bed...hopefully I'll be able to find paints that want to cooperate with me tomorrow.

• Like 20

Noooo, Mr. Stay-puffed Marshmallow Man...  He could not withstand the cuteness attack of the chibi facehugger! :down:

I'm glad you like it, the little guy was a lot of fun to make! ^_^

Hmm...after ponderig for awhile and consulting The Great OctoBall, I have determined that your blue is inhabited by evil spirits, bad juju, and cucumbers. You should probably burn it in the blackest depths of the Kickstarter comments, and get your local witch doctor to proclaim 20 Hail Sushis on your apartment, just to be safe.

Huzzah!

• Like 15

Hmm...after ponderig for awhile and consulting The Great OctoBall, I have determined that your blue is inhabited by evil spirits, bad juju, and cucumbers. You should probably burn it in the blackest depths of the Kickstarter comments, and get your local witch doctor to proclaim 20 Hail Sushis on your apartment, just to be safe.

Huzzah!

I second this course of action.

I hope things go smoother for you today.

• Like 9

Yes, I don't know why I didn't see it until now.... this paint is made of cucumbers!  :wow: I think we all should prepare ourselves for the imminent invasion of the cucumbers. I know many of us always thought that it would be the computers that would rise up and destroy us all, I mean, just ask Ahnold. But we've all ignored the signs for far too long.

First they invaded our salads...

nSA7mCW.jpg

Then they invaded our water...

pitcher-water-cucumbers-0709-mdn.jpg

And now they're invading our paints. We should've seen this coming. We should've listened to the cats.

NcLK27i.jpg

Stay woke, Reaper forum. Armageddon's just a matter of time.

Maybe it's the influence of the cucumbers, but I haven't slept much. I woke up with this strange feeling. I'm not sure how to describe it, perhaps some of you have felt something like this before.

I feel like.......

I WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERY DAY

attachicon.gifIMG_8853.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8856.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8857.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8859.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8860.JPG

I have a family get together today, but hey, won't it be fun to actually see what I'm actually working on in this WIP when I return?  :;):

I'm glad you all finally get to meet him. I was going to name him Trevor, but I think Khangenera Simmons is a bit more appropriate.

If you left it as this, I would consider it to be done! This is epicTM!

• Like 9