• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GreenArtofColors
      Hello Guys!! this is my new model of Dark Whispers the Chronicles ! Check the link of the Kickstarter : http://kck.st/36G5Wov
      And don't forget to check the giveaway on my fb page 
      Have a nice day
      Green ;)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/the-gingerbread-gang-christmas-in-july-break-kickstarter?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        "The Mrs. had followed her grandmother's gingerbread cookie recipe exactly as she had been taught as a child, however, she was extra cautious not to add too much pixie dust and rum to the bowl of ingredients this time.
      Amid the dry heat of her convection oven the gingerbread dough began to blend with the magical components, and everything was slowly activated by the steady warmth of the preheated oven. 
      When the leavening agents and other alchemical ingredients puffed out the enchanted dough, The Gingerbread Gang began to magically come to life, and the kitchen was suddenly filled with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and something else I didn’t quite recognize."
      -Sugarplum Mary Sparklepants
        Painted & photographed by Shoshie   "Well...whilst she mixed the dry ingredients together...she occasionally muttered something to herself, which I couldn't understand. And amid quite a bit of chuckling, I overheard The Mrs. softly sing some sort of ditty about "Sugar, and spice, and things not quite nice.".  
      I think she may have had a nip, or three, of rum."
      -Alice Shuggabaker
        "The Gingerbread Gang" Painted and Photographed by Shoshie   "As The Gingerbread Gang were cooling down on the baking rack, they told me it was quite warm, and very cozy inside of the oven.”
      -Blitzen
          Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals, 
      Thank you for making the previous War in Christmas Village Kickstarters a success, and welcome back to another crowdfunding venture! 
      We are seeking funds to create our newest batch of tabletop holiday gaming miniatures, as well as, create a packaged war band set of our two most popular snowmen minis, per our backer community request.
      War in Christmas Village tabletop gaming miniatures are perfectly scaled for most popular tabletop role playing games, miniatures war games, railroad hobbyists, Christmas Village displays, and other holiday dioramas. 
      War in Christmas Village tabletop minis are highly detailed, mold injected PVC, arrive unpainted, and are scaled 28mm boot to eye. 
      But, don't take our word for it check out some of the reviews of our prior War in Christmas Village tabletop miniatures releases :)
    • By primeval
      Hello all - Chroniclers of Barbaric Splendor is now live. It features licensed miniatures from creators of swords and sorcery such as David C. Smith (Oron, Red Sonja, Bran Mak Morn) and Howie Bentley (The Snake-Man's Bane). 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1327314385/chroniclers-of-barbaric-splendor/posts

It is perfectly reasonable that this will come up, so I wanted to post this here as well:

It is no secret my first campaign was delayed, although fulfilled. Part of that was poor planning and expectations, and part was health issues that exacerbated each other and financial issues that arose from that. All such issues are in the past, and I am proud that I overcame them to fulfill what I feel was an amazing Kickstarter with amazing miniatures. Since then I have been operating Barbaric Splendor Miniatures and have been delivering excellent service and product. I have learned also from others in the industry and feel confident I am offering a well-thought out campaign that will be a success for all of us! 5 of the miniatures have already been sculpted, and sculptors lined up for the rest, including add-ons and stretch goals. Dark Platypus studio will be doing the casting - from previous experience I can attest to both the quality and timeliness of their work. Thus, the only risks would be possible delays in sculptor schedules for stretch goals and the fact that I will be doing all the packing and shipping myself when not working my regular job could lead to slower times getting things out if the campaign is wildly successful. I understand that some will be displeased with the delays of the first campaign, but I feel I have proven myself over the past year with Barbaric Splendor Miniatures, and I look forward to bringing more great Swords and Sorcery miniatures to you!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/163050832/animal-companion-miniatures-by-crititcouk-series-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      You spoke and we listened ...
      Thank you for checking out our project. After our first successful project we are back with the same great detailed miniatures but in the 28mm scale many of you wanted.
      Made from injection moulded PVC we were incredibly happy with the quality of our previous models, the factory we worked with were very efficient allowing us to start to fulfil our Kickstarter a full two months early.
      We worked hard to have our sculpts in place meaning as soon as we are successful we can spring into action and instruct the factory to start the process. 
      Core Box Alpha containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Core Box Beta containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Pledge for both to make a saving. Both Core Boxes containing 4 large Animals (2inch base) and 12 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Containing various animals and companions these 2 core sets are everything you loved in the first but with a 28mm scale. 
        At a staggering 7" tall and 10" long the mighty Tarrasaque attacks... Think yourself lucky, he was originally intended to be 14" in height!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)