SamuraiJack

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
About this project

Seeing this project for the first time? Please read the "What's Next?" update.

2c4fe45eca4a4b4f8bb3d4d6a032c7ba_origina

The Bag of Superior Sorting (BoSS) is a dice / game token bag which has 13 separate pockets to make it easy to reach in and pull out what you need during gameplay.

I don't know if you are like me, but I got tired digging through a bag to find what I needed, dumping out all the items onto a table, or bashing my knuckles on hard plastic containers. All this agony because I needed a specific die or game token.

I went through 8 different prototypes while coming up with the final design that is being offered in this Kickstarter campaign. Each of the prototypes offered me learning opportunities which I used to improve on the design.

054227752f51b0a34e135af5b5b14b47_origina

+ 13 separate storage compartments consisting of: 
   - 4 Large pockets 
   - 8 Small pockets
   - Central Pouch Area (good for oversized dice, deck of cards, large miniature, etc.) 
+ Drawstring Closure 
+ High quality material that looks great and feels tough (like a Barbarian)
+ Double Stitched seams
+ Exterior size when open: 5†x 5†x 5â€
+ OCD Failure Rate -1 

48b3c36b18140ea87922a686e8851cb6_origina

As long as the bag is not overfilled (<75% full) once the BoSS is cinched shut, the fabric will keep your items in their pockets. Once closed, you can toss it in your backpack, car, game box, or even to your friend at another table without your items moving around. Please note that this does not cover enchanted items, because not even your DM can prevent enchanted dice from doing whatever they feel like. (I suggest buying another set of dice from a respected merchant if you have difficulties with enchanted dice.)

15ed53b657604ab620b6c6846334445b_h264_hi
 PLAY

There are four initial color ways; Troll Hide (Stone Grey,) Cyclop’s Husk (Tan Flesh,) Goblin’s Skin (Peat Brown,) and Ogre’s Pelt (Chocolate Brown.) If there proves to be substantial demand, I will add additional options as stretch goals to this project (if this occurs, backers will receive information in an update before they are made available which will allow them to be aware and switch their pledge to another offering.)

698e268cf6cf5e8076dc574441c10a94_originaInitial Colorways

Please note: No fantasy creatures were harmed in the creation of the fabric being used for this product. They lived long lives in the Forbidden Forest and passed peacefully onto their next existence.