Chris Palmer

Darkrasp, Evil Priest (77151) (Bones) as Angel of Death

Well done conversion. 

Your lighting is casting some strong shadows on your figure.  At first, I thought it was some kind of urban camouflage.  More diffused lighting would probably help with that.

• Like 1

I love it. those wings have to be the best thing reaper has come out with for conversions in a long time, too bad they are stuck to a dorky vulture demon.

• Like 1

love this!

Thank you, Evilhalfling!

Superb conversion, it works very well!!!

Thank you, Xherman!

Brilliant idea and execution!

Thank you, Darcstaar!

Nice conversion, looks stock and awesome

Thank you, Tricksay!

Well done conversion. 

Your lighting is casting some strong shadows on your figure.  At first, I thought it was some kind of urban camouflage.  More diffused lighting would probably help with that.

Thank you, Serenity!   Yes, I usually use my phone flashlight as a fill light when taking pictures of minis and it isn't a problem with most figures as they don't have multiple layers like this one has.  I didn't really notice until I was cropping the pictures, and I was too lazy to reshoot it.  :-P   You're right, if I defused it a bit it would probably be better, or just move the light's position slightly so the shadow was cast off the wings.

I love it. those wings have to be the best thing reaper has come out with for conversions in a long time, too bad they are stuck to a dorky vulture demon.

Thank you, viking hank!  I agree that those wings are pretty useful!  I had never really noticed them before since,  as you say, the figure itself is something of an oddity. I had never really studied it until I was on a wing hunt.

• Like 2

This conversion is awesome.  Not at all what I would have thought for him (Mine is green & brown & Bone), and I really like what you did with him.

• Like 1

Great conversion and you are correct he fits look great in white!

Thanks, Citrine!  I always worry doing all white figures, but I think it worked well here with the slight differences in the tones of the white outfit and the white wings.

This conversion is awesome.  Not at all what I would have thought for him (Mine is green & brown & Bone), and I really like what you did with him.

Thanks, Darkmeer!   Sometimes I like to take a figure and think of what my instinct is to paint it, and then do the opposite. :)

• Like 1

Howdy,

Epic! I can hear the litany of charges...

", and one moving violation... How do you plead?"

Dead or alive, you're coming with me,

Kev!

• Like 1