Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

ebonwrath 77102, blightfang 77323

a couple of table top dragons, nothing fancy just trying to clear my big box of minis, so I can buy more.  I am hoping to put Ebonwrath on stone pillars in the middle of a swamp setting. like he/she? is standing on a collapsed bridge drooling acid into the water. c&c welcomed

post-14031-0-19492400-1473102120_thumb.jpg

post-14031-0-56890800-1473102167_thumb.jpg

post-14031-0-51384200-1473102226_thumb.jpg

post-14031-0-33983800-1473102283_thumb.jpg

post-14031-0-96980600-1473102341_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vytau
      Still not tired of re-skinning this thing.  This is my third:  the Pathfinder Red dragon painted up as a Green dragon.   I did one in typical / classic red a long time ago, I just did one in white last month, and now I present...green!  

This cast was a little wobbly / uneven.  Pronounced mold line down the middle and the eyes were pretty lumpy.  No biggie - for the price it is an amazing mini, and it is easily one of my favorite Reaper Bones productions.  

Dominant color is green, obviously, and more specifically it's the "Warm Green" triad.  It's otherwise all reaper paints except for the drudgework on the base, which is craft paint and reaper washes (black and brown).  

Still hoping to do a blue and a black at some point in the relatively near future!.  

• By lexomatic
      Blightfang in the Meadow - inspired by the children's book "A Lion In The Meadow." See the WIP here.
      A VERY brief altered retelling

And now for the mini (Blightfang chases its tail):

And some close ups to show the details and the flock (first time and I'm pretty proud of the results).

• By lexomatic
      This is a really early placeholder, because I have inspiration pictures, and who knows if the  book will be lost when I'm ready. I need to find my dragon.
      I'm also inspired by (I think it was @Corporea  's chibi coco lion?)
      Would love any tips for preparation and how to deal with scales with my chosen pattern (paisley).

• By Zanderina
      Hello all! 

I started this challenge awhile ago and procrastinated because lack of base, but now it is done! 

Please enjoy! 
      -Zanderina 

• By Zanderina
      Hello all! 

@Echoside_ challenged me to do this! 

I attached the colors that were rolled and a pic of the dragon lined. Sorry for the short post,  but it serves purposes. 

Cheers! 
      -Z

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)