• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrokenWolf668
      Whew, this one took a bit. I named it "The Getaway". Enjoy. 

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Since I hadn't seen many other paint jobs go by I thought people might like to see my goblin in power armor.
      And a blood nebula mercenary for scale. 

• By Valandar
      So, a local store had a painting contest - entrants drew a random number from a jar, and that number equated to a Reaper Bones mini we had two weeks to paint and got to keep. I was remarkably lucky, and got the Dracolisk, by the incomparable Julie Guthrie. Since the rules said no more than 75% of the model could be obscured, I felt somewhat open ground with some stumps and some broken statues would be best.

There will be two prizes - one from customer voting, and one from Staff Judging. Wish me luck!

• By NyarlaBcn
      Drums! Tribal drums from the heart of the deepest jungles. The Goblins wage war. They spider heards will consume everything on its past and, when there's nothing left, they will leave the trees behind to invade the lands of men. Their Chief, riding the giant eight legged spider steed Sleipnir, is ready to lead them to victory. 

Here I wanted to try a particularly colorful palette to tap into the jungle theme. Maybe in that note it lacks a bit of green... first time I use this colored liquen. Maybe is too much? 

If you liked it, please consider following my instagram :D 

• By haldir
      So browsing MM for their BF sale & I come across this from Citadel/GW

All the title says is Citadel Colour Spray Stick & there is no description, other then

Manf: Games Workshop
      Contents:
      1 Spray Stick
      1 Detachable Handle
      50 Elastic Bands

Instantly I thought it was rubber band shooter, but it got me to look at GW's website to see what purpose this actually does: 

Ie something I can accomplish with double stick tape & a piece of cardboard......sigh.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)