Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Smokestack

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to figure out what I'm pledging for.... the pinup and skyclad appeal to my dislike of painting numerous accessories.

Edit- I'm in for a dozen resin and the sticker pack. I'm not sure if I want any of the add on monsters/animals.

Edited by Bathory

I'm a fan of undead/living versions of the same character though I think I'm simply going to wait until retail on this. Hasslefree has made a good deal of stuff I like, but the sketches and models don't match closely enough for me to make a good judgement on what I'll want while the project is running.

• Like 1

This KS makes me realize I really need to finish what I'm working on and break out my stash of resin from Hasslefree.... lol.

Still waiting for the chubby chicks to hit the store as well.

All coming soon, we have a small backlog of regular releases that will either come out midweek or the week after the KS ends, don't want them swallowed up by the closing weekend of the KS.

Both of the male and female contentment ones (plus a resin only female one with a bootprint on the butt because Kev made that before it was pointed out she would look odd on her own :), 2 more naked dollies, the original bard one we missed off the previous releases and the male dolly for Matthias, BattleChip, the 40mm nude base don Jessica Rich's art, plus 4 fantasy metals and a sci-fi metal. Maybe more I've forgotten :)

• Like 8

Thanks for the update :)

I figured no new releases would hit the store till after the KS ended. I should just have my next paycheck sent to you guys.

Well there's also something I won't be announcing until post-KS, regular long-time customers can probably guess. Which is why we may keep the releases until then.

• Like 3

A few new updates to this about a 4th tier of models, Frost. Basically, even more heavily dressed and armored, modeled by Tre Manor!

Not sure if he's doing the whole model, or just modeling clothes on dolls they send him. I like Tre Manor's work a lot, so this looks interesting. With 5 days left, they need to push out some wip's that make me want to back this.