Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Smokestack

I'm pretty sure (but not 100% positive) that HFMASTER H133 Resin Master - Cara and HFMASTER H134 Resin Master - Apprentice Raisa were both available back in April when I made my last orders from them.

I didn't see either as metal in *New Fantasy*, Fantasy Humans or Fantasy Villagers sections.

If they are available as metal, please let me know where they are in their store so I can give them some money in exchange for them.

Thanks.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think resin only for them. The resin is really nice. They are expensive but worth it. They have had a couple sales. I picked up some stuff on one that I remember being 40% but was probably 15% or 20%. I have 4 versions of Steampunk Baudi. 2 resin, and 2 metal of the 3 versions available. The exchange rate is pretty favorable now as well.

So... 17 minutes!!!

Actually one of the metal versions of steampunk Boudi was given free in my order because they were delayed... the "delay" was like 2 days... a really nice gesture even though that short of time I would not have considered a delay.

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2

The girls wearing winter clothes are really nice... but I don't need a prehistoric / Cretaceous chic, already own 2 beautiful female bards from Reaper and... is the archer girl on heel shoes?

I hope they offer some miniatures from the website as add-ons. Still 20 days to go and a lot of will saves to fail...