Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Smokestack

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice barbarian so far :)

I'm still waiting, I'd really like to see more sculpts and see how filled out some of these ladies will be compared to concept art.

I'm guessing I may end up with a few resin by the end.

And my excuse for all fall KS is always my birthday and my Anniversary are in October :)

If you check Kev's facebook page you can see some work in progress sculpts for the first few girls. Remember they're currently skyclad. Garments & armour add bulk. I think he's managed to remain fairly faithful to the proportions in the artwork so far.

Yes I follow Kev's FB, I keep checking his page hoping to see more of the minis :)

• Like 1

I'm backing for 6 metal minis right now, I don't think I need different versions of the same mini. If a few more get unlocked I might have to jump to 12. I'll probably wind up with mainly winter outfits, though I'm really tempted by that skyclad Matthias sculpt. I can picture an adventuring company wandering through a castle and startling an angry wizard who jumps out of bed with just a wand. In a similar way a skyclad Shayda might work for a barbarian in the middle of the night. I'd want to see the sculpt though, since it mentions she's not going to match her art. Still, a sterner look would definitely work for the concept.

Wrong posture, really.

Otherwise we could make a diorama with him painting even smaller minis...

That's something I've been idly looking for too, a painter hunched over, really looking like he or she is painting to be used as a mini minis painter.

This fella is a little more flamboyant musketeer, but hey, I am amused.

• Like 1

If I go in for this it'll be for six metals, which at the moment I think I can decide on quite happily. More stretch goals could make for some difficult decisions, though.

The real question I'm pondering is: do I want to back this KS, or save my money in case there's another HF Halloween sale? â€Žâ€ŽThese concepts are really cool, but £27 can buy a lot of cool stuff at 20% off.

• Like 1

So, when Matthias finishes funding there will be 24 minis currently available.. Plus Tryke... This is day 2... :(

Erryn A'Dell   x 3 - Pin up- -Skyclad- - Winter-

Niska Archer x 3

Dawn Stone Age Warrior x 3

Aneira Arctic princess x 3

Shamanic Boudi x 3

Glory Some Survivor x 3

Shayda Diavol Beserker x 3

Matthias Artist Mage

Tryke Companion 1

So, all in is definitely not going to be an option for me... :(

• Like 1

I blew my will save completely.  This is a fantastic set-up with the ability to choose either material, and three levels of clothing options.  Sometimes I want the winter option for a tabletop settings, but heck, I'm a grown-up and sometimes I want the cheese/beefcake, or *gasp* even a nude.  The only minor complaint I have is that there's only the one somewhat thin guy.  He is a pretty good version of that body type, but I'd like to see some burlier fellows in there as well.  But you make all the people happy all of the time, and there was plenty to justify a 12 pack of metals for me.

• Like 1

Eh, think I'm out on this one. Nothing inspiring me so far--doesn't stand up to their stuff that's wowed me in the past.

Of what's there now, will think about one of the bards, despite her goofy shorts. Are those renders or sculpts of her or what, though? Her face is kind of bugging me.

• Like 3