New sign at Reaper HQ!

Darsc Zacal

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the HQ?

I always imagined it more like a huge skycraper with a large warehouse next to it.

Nice sign!

Actually, you'd be surprised how small most miniatures companies actually are... I can't say for sure, but off the top of my head I'd guess that even a company as popular as Reaper probably doesn't have more than 40 or 50 permanent employees...

I worked for the largest T-shirt screen-printing shop in CT at one point (one of only four places in the entire country licensed to produce the D.A.R.E. anti-drug program shirts), and we only had about 30 people including the owner, management, office staff, sales people and the workers.

around 2 dozen employees, actually. It fluctuates up and down seasonally to maybe as high as 3 dozen. I believe there's 28 or 30 of us right now. We recently hired a new caster and a new packager.

Is that the HQ?

I always imagined it more like a huge skycraper with a large warehouse next to it.

Nice sign!

Actually, you'd be surprised how small most miniatures companies actually are... I can't say for sure, but off the top of my head I'd guess that even a company as popular as Reaper probably doesn't have more than 40 or 50 permanent employees...

I worked for the largest T-shirt screen-printing shop in CT at one point (one of only four places in the entire country licensed to produce the D.A.R.E. anti-drug program shirts), and we only had about 30 people including the owner, management, office staff, sales people and the workers.

around 2 dozen employees, actually. It fluctuates up and down seasonally to maybe as high as 3 dozen. I believe there's 28 or 30 of us right now. We recently hired a new caster and a new packager.

So few people bringing us so much goodness.

• Like 7

Is that the HQ?

Nice sign!

Well there's a huge transmission tower next to it, or was anyway.
It is still there.

The power blue beetle is kind of throwing the vibe though.

***If you look, the bumper sticker on it says "My other ride is a Harley...."***
I have seen the beetle close up. It is actually Purple and Teal. (Purple wheels.)
  • Like 3

Is that the HQ?

Nice sign!

So few people bringing us so much goodness.

"so much owed by so many to so few"

Just had to put this quote here.

Edited by dunker79
  • Like 4

Last time I was thrown out of the state of Texas, the authorities claimed that the chain of events was sparked by my friends and I stealing a cool sign.

(I contend that the initial spark was the fact you cannot buy beer in Burnet County on a Sunday. We were much less troublesome with a nice buzz.)

Fair warning Reaper, that's a cool sign, and I may be back for Reapercon '16  :upside:

• Like 3