ub3r_n3rd

Kaladrax the Pinkolich!! - an ub3r Showoff

The Fate of Pinkolich, YOU decide!  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Now that Pinkolich is complete, what should be done with him?

• Donated and put up for Auction at ReaperCon.
    • Given to ReaperBryan as a gift at ReaperCon.
    • Keep him, you worked too hard on it!
    • I like polls almost as much as Bacon.

I applaud you for your efforts, like... wow! Set yourself a huge goal and certainly achieved it, amazing stuff.

• Like 1

Congrats. I had not followed the wip, so was pleasantly surprised at how well the pink worked on this model. Very cool looking mini.

• Like 1

Nicely done!

So which one are you gonna do next?????

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 1

Nicely done!

So which one are you gonna do next?????

Maybe I'll do Khanjira next. This will be after ReaperCon *IF* I decide to take up that challenge. I will let everyone know if I want to do this.

• Like 8

Hey, "Pinky"!  Would you like to help me rule the world?

pinkyandbrain_traced2.jpg

*otherworldly dracolich voice*

~ NARF! ~

Well done, sir.  It's very ...

pretty_in_pink_650x300_a01_.jpg

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      A large mini ragepainted sloppyfast in under an hour just to blow off some steam and get it off the tray it has been standing around for ages on.
      Well, large mini I say. Compared to most other dragons of the Bones kickstarters, this one is rather smallish.
      However, back in the day when heavy metal was king, this mini would be considered a large miniature of a dragon.

pics below the clicks
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for the Lost Mines of Phandelver module that I am running.  Venomfang will be reoccuring throughout their adventures. 
      I painted this faster than usual, but would not call it speed pained because it still took me about a month. I put a bit more into it than my usual speed paints, but a little less than others. It is always hard from me to take pics of larger models, probably should have taken this one outside, may have benefited from the background trees and grass more than most other models. 

• By Inarah
      Did a little painting today to calm my nerves before the con.  Experimented with several brands of metallic paint.  Photos are not great, but you get the idea. 

• By Citrine
      Yay, finished in time to enter 2013 Dragon challenge with 6 hours to spare....

He is 2 lbs 2.5 ounces of lead, so pretty straining on the wrists. The WIP is here : https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/52564-teronus-grenadier-dragon-wip/
      I will likely put him on a display base later.

With a dwarf snack for size:

• By Cygnwulf
      ******EDIT : Jump to Show-Off thread

Everyone, meet Viridius.  

He's a hefty boi.  No Ma'al or Kalladrax, but still pretty big. He doesn't even fit in my light box, as you can see.   
      I've thought a long time about how I was going to paint him up, I don't think I'm going to go with the standard green dragon look.  Instead I'm going to take my inspiration from the time of year, and make him an autumn forest dragon, whose coloration changes with the forest around him.   So I'll be doing him in mostly golden yellows to oranges and reds, but keeping some greenish tones as the base of scales and other places, to kind of give a reminder of the verdent glory he was before.

One thing I'm choosing to see as an opportunity is that the tops of his wings are very smooth, ideal for some freehand work.  The question is, what to do?  Some kind of leaf like pattern, or perhaps a butterfly like eye pattern (in the leaf colors, of course)

Out of the box bag he was in pretty good shape.  The usual mold line cleanup, though he has some gaps that will need to be filled.  I followed up with reshaping the wings a little with some boiling water.  I forgot to get a complete before picture, but below you can see the before and after for the right wing

I've had to fully assemble him, I don't like the way the wing joins look without greenstuff, so that's going to be the first order of business.  So painting around the wings might be a chore, but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before (Although, not in recent history)

I begain the gapfill on the right side, but after sticking a finger in greenstuff twice and having to flip him back to touch up the texture, I decided to call it a night and do the left side gaps later.

• Who's Online   43 Members, 5 Anonymous, 165 Guests (See full list)