Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Front Line Dwarf Wizard - an ub3r Showoff

That looks real nice.    

The only critique I would have is the summoning of the elemental is not that clear.  I would not have guessed that is what he is up to without your comment.   Possibly adding some eyes or possibly shoulders & arms to the rock pile might have sold it a bit more.

But since your friend knows the character does this as a PC it will probably be apparent to him.

Edited by robinh
  • Like 1

That looks real nice.

The only critique I would have is the summoning of the elemental is not that clear. I would not have guessed that is what he is up to without your comment. Possibly adding some eyes or possibly shoulders & arms to the rock pile might have sold it a bit more.

But since your friend knows the character does this as a PC it will probably be apparent to him.

Thanks!

Yeah he wanted "rubble" and I figured a spell effect that he was pointing at something near it would be a good stand in for a tabletop quality base as I didn't want to go too crazy with the details.

• Like 2

I always love me a good dwarf!  Your friend will be super happy!!!   ::):

Dwarves are like any other miniatures.

..................At least that's what I keep telling myself. And yet, whenever I start filling up my cart, the majority of it somehow becomes diminutive axe-swingers. There's something appealing about the hardy warriors. Must have more, even though they'd start outnumbering any other kind.

• Like 2

Very nice work!!!

Love the beard!

@ Pezler, Dwarves are not like most other races, they're in fact more tasty because of the nice belly fat.. the main problem is getting them out of that armor.

Once you got them out of the armor, one can grill them like any other creature, another Plus for Dwarves, they're already marinated in beer. Yummie.

• Like 5

The Vertically Challenged One & friend turned out WONDERFULLY. The additional photo shows of your brushwork & color selection to a greater advantage than the other pics...especially the metalwork. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this