SONG of BLADES: AXE and BRIMSTONE

Harrek

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The $65 level is worth it just for the mat and the book IMO, minis on top is just crazy good value. Love, love, love when KS projects have free worldwide shipping.

I have the book,  And I'd never use the mat.

The $65 pledge has the Axe & Brimstone Campaign book, not just the Advanced Song of Blades and Heroes, Fightin' Fungi, or Song of Hammer & Forge.   

I've backed all their fantasy projects thus far and have been very pleased.  I don't believe that will change.  Thankfully I should have recovered from my car... fun... over the past week by the time this ends.

I like evil dwarves...  and halflings make a good breakfast, so this should be a fun thing to see. 

• Like 1

The $65 level is worth it just for the mat and the book IMO, minis on top is just crazy good value. Love, love, love when KS projects have free worldwide shipping.

I have the book, And I'd never use the mat.

The $65 pledge has the Axe & Brimstone Campaign book, not just the Advanced Song of Blades and Heroes, Fightin' Fungi, or Song of Hammer & Forge.

I've backed all their fantasy projects thus far and have been very pleased. I don't believe that will change. Thankfully I should have recovered from my car... fun... over the past week by the time this ends.

I like evil dwarves... and halflings make a good breakfast, so this should be a fun thing to see.

So I have most of the books they are offering. All I really want is figures for RPG games.

• Like 1

I have the book, And I'd never use the mat.

I've backed all their fantasy projects thus far and have been very pleased. I don't believe that will change. Thankfully I should have recovered from my car... fun... over the past week by the time this ends.

I like evil dwarves... and halflings make a good breakfast, so this should be a fun thing to see.

So I have most of the books they are offering. All I really want is figures for RPG games.

Makes sense to me.  I was just commenting it was a different book than had been previously offered.  Was not trying to offend (many apologies!).  And, for RPG purposes, I definitely think the halflings are a shoe-in for that.  But the dwarves, if you aren't playing the game, probably don't make a lot of sense.  I get it.  And I love the chef, too!  I was also happy to see the riding puppy.

The halflings are definitely a cut above the possessed dwarves IMO, but I'll gladly have them as part of the whole package.

With the most recent Chaos Dwarf kickstarters and indiegogos, I was surprised by the look of these.  They almost look like Japanese Oni meets normal dwarf.  I really want to see the Fungi stretch goals met, though. That paladin...  I've been waiting a while for it to be released.  The assassin, too.  Both are very cool.

• Like 2