Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

77306: Translucent Slimes

No dungeon is complete without some oozey goodness!  These two were done using paint thinned into a wash.  I just applied several coats, and a layer or two of brush varnish in between.  I love the way they came out.  My wife said they look like candy.  I give you, my purple and grey oozes!

post-7013-0-57535600-1473773630_thumb.jpgpost-7013-0-04107900-1473773631_thumb.jpg

CAH

• Like 18

They do look like candy.  Just this is the candy that Om nom noms on you.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      These were so fun to paint - again with the goal of getting them done for the game table - first bones IV kickstarter minis I've painted! I'm kinda meh about the little one - I might go back and explore a base and redo it, but I like the big one.

• By viking_hank
      Reaper dark young painted lighter than most people paint it. I figured it would darken as it aged. I used washes and rosy skin. The shades and washes are citadel. The ooze is a reaper miniatures undead ooze from ks4. Contrast paint seems to work well on it.  

• By OneBoot
      This is going to be one of the most ambitious projects I've ever attempted, so I thought making a WIP thread would be a good idea.   If everything goes well, I plan to enter this beastie at ReaperCon this year, so fingers crossed!

This is an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile, and started gathering materials for it last year.

My plan is to take this lovely critter:

and rather than using the shipwreck as a base, use half of one of these:

and paint the Kraken to look all spacey and such.

So! To that end, I now have one of these!

I'll just be using the top half for the base, though:

Which means that the bottom hemisphere is available for...testing.

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
    • By Metalchaos
      Like if it was not enough, a hideous green slime and a bright ochre jelly ooze down the walls of the cave where you have established camp for the night. Their many pulsating excrescences increases their disgusting infectious aspect. They both clearly avoid the light radiating from your improvised campfire, but still the yellow one slowly crawls towards you. The greenish atrocity is only lifting itself in a misshapen column that whips the air without precise direction. You understand the threat while moving closer to you, the amoeba jelly dissolve an empty leather quiver that you left on the ground.

Here are the 77306, Translucent Slimes Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Kevin Williams. I painted them using only yellow and green ink.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 194 Guests (See full list)