Sign in to follow this  
Chrome

Converting mecha stats to BattleTech

If you are serious about designing that, You're looking at building a LAM, because no number of jumpjets allows for move speed in excess of maximum run speed, nor continuous flight. 

• Like 1

Wait, I've got it! Three turns after igniting the rocket boosters, you gain the ability to call in strikes from your new orbital weapons platform :lol:

• Like 4

I'm just trying to figure out how you're going to fit all those weapons onto the record sheet.

Well you don't have to commit any internal slots to ammo. Obviously the line of thinking there is "Spare clips? We carry spare guns!"

• Like 1

I don't have skunkwerks available to try to stat this thing out right now, two of the guns would have to be rotary auto cannons, other "things that look like guns could be lasers instead   I'm not sure what the red spots are supposed to be, but 4 SRM6?  with all of that, 80 or so tons minimum, 8 tons of jump jets gets 4 hex jump.

I don't have skunkwerks available to try to stat this thing out right now, two of the guns would have to be rotary auto cannons, other "things that look like guns could be lasers instead   I'm not sure what the red spots are supposed to be, but 4 SRM6?  with all of that, 80 or so tons minimum, 8 tons of jump jets gets 4 hex jump.

There's a pair of rotary cannons on the arms as well.

you are correct.  how about trying to construct this at an annihilator variant with 4 rac2? and jump.  either that or each barrel represents a small/medium laser and the two rifle looking things can be an AC?

• Like 1