ReaperCon Survival Kits

Ludo

Going through security last year "do you have a lizard in your bag?"

"Dragon."

"..."

":upside:"

"We're gonna need to check your bag"

"Okay."

They were actually 'concerned' because my Cards against Humanity box was blocking the xray machine.

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 9

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might whip up some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but they don't travel super well....

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

"Dragon."

"..."

"Okay."

This made me literally LOL. Given that I'm currently sitting in the DMV waiting area, I got some odd looks. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Crowley said:

"Dragon."

"..."

"Okay."

They were actually 'concerned' because my Cards against Humanity box was blocking the xray machine.

You should have seen the reaction I got when they saw the Scythe I had in my carry on!:lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, spencertheman said:

With the new convention center will there be power outlets?

I hope so, because no outlets means no arcade machines.  And no arcade machines means I'll miss out on my chance to play Mappy on a cabinet.  That would legit be the worst thing to happen to me all year... and my house burned down. 

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

-- Bring a list of figures and paints you want to buy, if you are looking for something specific. It is very easy to get overwhelmed by all the choices, the people, the noise, etc.  Better to have a checklist. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It's good that the Hotel and convention center are in the same place this year. Less gear to haul at the convention itself if you just need to walk down a hallway to get whatever your missing or bring back any new purchases.

9 minutes ago, Inarah said:

-- Bring a list of figures and paints you want to buy, if you are looking for something specific. It is very easy to get overwhelmed by all the choices, the people, the noise, etc.  Better to have a checklist.

Ooh, good idea!

I got my tablet with the PaintRack app on it. I only got... [manually starts counting] One hundred... two hundred... three hund-TWENTY colours! So of course, it's not enough.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Started making my list today.  I will be prepared this year!  I promise!

• Like 3