odinsgrandson

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great! I remember Fantasy Forest!

I love that you use outrageous colors and make them look so realistic. The use of contrasting colors as shadows is really skillful (especially visible in the last one, who has olive green skin shaded with rose).

• Like 2

These are great! I remember Fantasy Forest!

I love that you use outrageous colors and make them look so realistic. The use of contrasting colors as shadows is really skillful (especially visible in the last one, who has olive green skin shaded with rose).

I agree 100%. These are just incredible. Awesome job, per usual.

WOW!

I am not generally a fan of any of the chibi stuff BUT your paint style and skill really make these amazing little pieces of art.

I especially like the second troll with the reddish skin tone and the purple nose.  The NMM on that guy is pretty amazing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/battle-village-lets-get-medieval-in-here/description

You've got a 3d printer? What a coincidence, I have one too. Receive 40 AWESOME stl files. And guess what? They're also pre-supported and tested. What's even better? THEY'RE ALL DONE. You get these the day the funds come through. YOWZA.

We just checked shipping rates today with all carries to find the most affordable (Date April 16, 2022). We round all shipping costs down to try and keep them as low as possible. Shipping rates for physical rewards will be: USA: $6, Canada: $19, Europe $28 and Rest of the world: $33

Tom at Impact! always runs a good KS and has sucessfully delivered many of the so if you interested jump in with confidence
    • By Inarah
      Another figure I painted last year that never made it to show off.  This is the plastic version, 77595.  She had been on my desk a long time and I finished her before Halloween last year.   Sorry it is slightly out of focus. 

Orange and purple, pretty standard Halloween colors. 

• By Inarah
      Another figure I painted last year that never made it to show off.  This is the metal version, no longer in the web store so I don't know the number off hand.  She had been on my desk a long time and I finished her before Halloween last year. 

I know green isn't a standard Halloween color, but it worked for her.  She's a good witch, not the kind that eats children. 

• By peepster1976
      My take on Rocky the Brushholder.... One, maybe the main reason for me to joint bones V.... Hope you like... Kind regard

• By Sanael
      I painted this during 2020, but never put her up here. Oops.

from MidKnight Heroes, this is “Super Chibi "MidKnight" Quest Edition.” Really nice sculpt as I expect from MKH, and great fun to paint up!

At the time I painted her, I was rewatching some anime from my youth, and I took some inspiration from Utena (specifically, from the opening credits, where Utena and Anthy have this super badelf armor that sadly never gets any screen time in the actual episodes). 

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)