Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Kyra, Iconic Cleric (Bones) (89015)

Ooo, I really like the theme of this one. The red, gold, white and silver are really nice together. Well done good sir!

• Like 1

Ooo, I really like the theme of this one. The red, gold, white and silver are really nice together. Well done good sir!

Thanks, Arc!  I don't know if I've used this color combination before, but I really like it.  I'm sure I'm going to be using it again.

You did a great job on that nose! I couldn't even tell at first glance if it was the original or the "new and improved" model. ^_^

Thanks, LittleBlueberry!  I'm glad the nose reads as being there.  I would like to do one more level of highlight to the very tip I think, but at that point it would be nearly white, which I think might look strange.

She is LOVELY with an exotic air to her & a WONDERFULLY expressive face. VERY NICELY DONE!

Thanks, malefactus!  I have to give a lot of the credit for the face to the beautiful sculpt underneath, (nose excluded!) :)

Very cool!

Thanks, Xherman!

• Like 2

She looks great!  You could say she had her nose shortened in a fight early on in her career!

Thanks, hiddenone!   For a while I was considering giving her a Tyrion type scar running across her face and nose, but I didn't have the heart to do it.

Good work on her! Nice rescue of one of the nose-less figures!

I was also going to make some ind of suggestion about a broken nose acquired in some long ago battle.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

She looks great.  I wouldn't have noticed her nose.

An excellent choice of colors.

• Like 1

Good work on her! Nice rescue of one of the nose-less figures!

I was also going to make some ind of suggestion about a broken nose acquired in some long ago battle.

Thanks, Chaoswolf!  

She looks great.  I wouldn't have noticed her nose.

An excellent choice of colors.

Thanks, Pingo!   I really like how the white, red, and gold turned out.  I don't know if I've ever used it before, but I can certainly see myself turning to it again.