Sign in to follow this  
Trodax

A bunch of Large-sized D&D monsters

These are a cool bunch of big monsters. I like them all, and I really like your color/texture choices. Those warm shadows on the ape's fur really make it. And the fire looks almost luminous.

When I was a youngster I loved those boxed sets of minis based on the Monster Manual.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 3

Sir Forscale is soooo screwed in that last photo :lol:

Lovely work. I think the ape is my fav.

• Like 3

Thank you all, I really appreciate the nice comments!

Oh, and I meant to but forgot to say that all of the minis are based on 50 mm bases from Dragon Forge Design, my favorite supplier of scenic resin bases.

And the fire looks almost luminous.

He, he, yeah, the fire is painted using Vallejo Fluorescent paints, so there might be a little glowing effect there that I can't really take credit for. ::D:
  • Like 3

This are fantastic!  I think the fire elemental is completely awed by something.

It does look like it's saying "FWAAAAH?"

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Female Oni Grunt from Artisan Guild.
      I printed it on the Elegoo Mars

Part of my Project:
      Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon

WIP https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• By Rigel
      Bombshell's Dr. Helen Salinger and GDF Security Officer both look like they would fit in with my Spacefuture Moon Communists of Lunarkompleks-Alfa. Particularly the Security Officer, whose hat matches the other Heresy Inspectors' very nicely. 

These are obviously working miniatures, so let's give them a job to do: generator maintenance and vending machine replacement! 

Here's 80053, the Starship Generator, and 49035, the soda machine, painted up as a Bouncy Bubble Beverage dispenser. (Drink B3--it's everyone's mandatory drink of choice! A variety of flavors from Extra Classic to Red Blast to Tastes Like Something Orange! All flavors may not be available at your clearance level. Check with your supervisor for details.)

Now, thanks to some revolutionary policy changes by the High Commissar (the working man's friend!) these choices can be supplemented with Slurm Classic! Slurm Tropical Explosion! Slurm XXTREME! and Slurm Ultra! Also radical new grain-based relaxant beverage called 'beer.' Spreading rumors that 'beer' is imported from the decadent Earth Government is treason. 

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Oni Beauty, Tsuki.
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars

Part of my project: NIPPON, Land of the Rising Moon, WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

Tried a little freehand on the fan.

• By Glitterwolf
      Part of my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Project.

WIP http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/
      A 3d printed mini.
      STL from Gloomykid.

Pics turned out somewhat dark.
      Anyway hope you like him anyway.

Benkai Oni human sized.

• By lexomatic
      A request for more modern female minis, Dr Helen Salinger first,  because I found her first.
      I will be painting her as Cosima from Orphan Black.
      Mostly base coats today, though I did a bit more on the coat. Legs are rubbing off so I may need to re prime. Skin was a weird mix of new copper, sun yellow and heavy _(I forget the Vallejo name) skin.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 3 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)