Sign in to follow this  
Finch

Fractured Dimensions Bearded Devils

Super Duper!

Love the way they came out!

Can't wait till November when I can start in on my pile of Fractured Dimensions stuff....

Fantastic! I love all of the work you've done on the Fractured Dimension stuff Finch; checking out your blog is what convinced me to go buy a whole big box of the demons and devils before they were taken off the web shop. Great work man.

Well done. I had to cycle through them on your blog a few times to take it all in. I like the color transition on skin. ::):

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By joshuaslater
      These savages are on Kickstarter.  My first Kickstarter!  There are all kinds of add ons lurking in here too.  Thanks Reaper for providing this forum! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1648985407/rise-of-the-powrie?ref=creator_nav

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Female Devil "Tormentor" figure from the Bones 4 Bedeviled group from the Core Set.   During the run of the Kickstarter, there were folks in the Bones 4 Enthusiasm who where considering the possibilities of  converting the larger Rulers of Hell figure set into some sort of Forest King and Queen creatures by removing their wings and skull iconography.   With the cloven hooves and horns I could see how easily this could be done.  And, while I didn't get that set, I did get the smaller sized Bedeviled group that came in the Core Set.  Looking at the female figure in that set, it seemed to me that she too would be an easy conversion to make into some sort of Faun-like Forest Creature.

Photos linked for nudity.

Link

Link

Link

For my full conversion and painting article, see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/06/tormentor-female-devil-to-forest.html

• By Chaoswolf
      Ok, I know that the figure is called 'Blood Demon' but It reminds me of the Bone Devil (Osyluth for all you real old timers out there) from a certain well known role playing game. So, that's how I painted it. Relatively quick tabletop painting, I think I spent about 2-3 hours including basing on this figure.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)