Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

Bonesylvanian & Sophie Box Sets

Oh man...

2 bonesylvanians collections, and 2 Sophie kits.

Man, those are going to hurt the wallet...

Is there any paints in them, or 'just' the minis?

Edited by Gadgetman!

Yeah! No need to get any of those. My ReaperCon budget thanks that.

Nice sets thou.

• Like 1

I just checked, and the only Sophie I have is the 2004 Reclining Sophie, so yeah, I will NEED collection #1.

(Since she's in #2, and I doubt I can afford both kits)

I noticed the upcoming Spirit of Summer miniature is listed as a regular Dark Heaven Legends miniature. is that a mistake, since the Spirit of Winter and Spring are listed under Special Edition?

• Like 1

BestOfSophie.jpg

Missed out on Classic Sophies? We've got you covered! Beginning October 3, we're bringing back the classic 12 Reapercon Sophies of year's past for the month of October! Each box contains 6 limited edition pewter ReaperCon Sophies for only $99!

Prefer Adorable Monsters?

BonesylvanianBoxSets.jpg

We're also bringing back our phenomenally popular pewter Bonesylvanians! Each Box contains 12 of these limited availability pewter Bonesylvanian critters for only $99! These boxes are available beginning October 3 though October 31, and then they'll vanish!

These offers can be combined with the Ghoulie Bag deal that also begins October 3 - netting you free candy, and a Trick-or-tTreat blister pack that might contain a treat or a trick!

Wow... Good thing I grabbed the Sophie set during the first KS or I'd be crying right now...

I still haven't painted my pirate Sophie from a Reaper promotion a few years back. Still crying. :lol:

• Like 1

I've got all the Sophie figs already and I'm not a fan of the chibi figs - so I'm safe.  Until next time around anyway . . .

The Egg

• Like 1