Can someone please identify what these creatures are? (77196 Familiars 2)

werebuffalo

Hey Folks,

I'm trying to figure out what these creatures are.  
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/familiar%20Bones/sku-down/77196 

The Fire Elemental (3rd from left) I'm pretty sure of, but what are the others meant to be?

The tags on the product page (Monster, Animal, Familiar, Familiars, Fairy, Fey, Elemental, Snake) are less than helpful.... 

I'd really like to know what they're intended to be before I begin painting... 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Little death, flying snake, fire elemental, evil fairy, entling and dolly.

This so needs to go in the product description!

Thanks everyone!  

And yes, I agree.  This needs to go into the product description!  

I don't understand why all the Familiar/Animal Companion/Weapons/etc packs don't have the contents clearly labeled.... 

Thanks again!

It took about a month after seeing a painted one for me to sort through all the reaper figures and figure out (by process of elimination) what the dolly was. The painted version biased what i thought it was, but i still had trouble making it out in the picture on those. i support adding it to the description lol.

Here's a "helpful illustration" I drew of the dolly the last time this issue came up, lol... ::P:

• Like 6

Even though I have it right in front of me at my painting desk I still have no idea what "dolly" is supposed to be. It just looks like a jumble of things with no face to.

The large circular object is a button eye, and the adjacent cylinders are sausage-curled hair. If you can find those features you ought to be able to decipher the rest.

But I concur that the catalog photo is no help.

Edited by ultrasquid
  • Like 1

Even though I have it right in front of me at my painting desk I still have no idea what "dolly" is supposed to be. It just looks like a jumble of things with no face to.

The large circular object is a button eye, and the adjacent cylinders are sausage-curled hair. If you can find those features you ought to be able to decipher the rest.

But I concur that the catalog photo is no help.

Oh! Thanks. I think I get it now! So it's like got a little mouse-like face, is marching forward, with the blade hoisted over its left shoulder. Funny how that just went from a random jumble of parts to something with meaning for me. :)

Edited by Arikiel
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.