Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Kingdom Death Dragon Tyrant

Beautiful! One of my favorites in the line.

I'm hoping we see a resin release of him at some point, though this version shows what can be done in modern hard plastic!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      So I really like board games with cool minis. Two of the board games that I’ve spent the most time playing are Kingdom Death: Monster and Super Dungeon Explore! Both are great games with fantastic minis- although the tones each use could hardly be farther apart.  

The developers of these games know each other, and When both games went to Kickstarter, they took the opportunity to do a cool cross over. So means that we got a really cute chibi of the Twilight Knight.  

She makes a great mini, and I’d have been happy to leave it off there, but the fluff on her card implies that if those super cute Super Dungeon characters go into the Nether Rift in their seting, they end up in the brutal and bloody hell world of Kingdom Death.  

So I got to thinking about this, and decided that I really needed to expand on this idea of the cute little chibis on the Planes of Faces.  

Yes, these are all playable, and I'm going to continue to create Chibi versions of Kingdom Death monsters.  

• By ThirstyBob
      So taken a few pic of this guy as I was painting him, started out priming black airbrush pre shading white, then painted the whole thing in brown before changing my mind and going this direction.

That was the shadows and blending, then I did some yellow highlights on the back and mane, and detail on the face.

Not sure if I'm done, maybe a bit more blending on the stomach, I think it's showing a bit too much blue.

• By odinsgrandson
      The dragon king is a very majestic mini.  Like most Kingdom Death minis, he's exquisitely detailed, and simply oozes character.
      In addition, he's also large enough that it is hard to get a photograph of him that keeps everything in focus.
      I was very happy to have a chance to paint him up.  I got to do a lava face base for him (something that I'll probably do something like this on my own Dragon King when I get around to painting him up).
      But enough words:

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)