• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the second.  Maybe once the prior unicorn charmed by a necromancer does, he raised it as a skeleton, and put another minion on top.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90618-02631-skeletal-cavalry-project-2-of-2-for-fealron/

I magnetized the mount and rider.
      I had a lot of fun with these, and definitely bittersweet to part with them!

Thanks for looking.
      C&C Welcome
    • By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the first.  I envisioned a unicorn charmed by a necromancer that tramples a virgin, staining it black.  That taint would spread from the hooves, causing a grayscale, with only a few remnants of white/color where the corruption is still incomplete.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90564-starmane-unicorn-02151-project-1-of-2-for-fealron/

I’ll post the fiction a little later when I’m at my desktop.

C&C Welcome.
    • By Darcstaar
      I took these pictures during the WIP phase of my gift for Fealron.

• By TripleH
      Here is the finished figure I painted up for my Secret Sophie.

• By TripleH
      This little lady I chose to paint for my Secret Sophie. Now that @Darcstaar has received my gift, I can now show her off.

Skin tone – Dark Skin Triad

Hair – Blonde Hair Triad

Hair Bands – 09698 Retro Frost Satin

Blades and shoulder pauldrons – Base of Tempest blue, silver toned metals triad with a stone wash.

Breast pieces – Redstone base, Rose Gold, Red shadow wash, Highlight- Rose Gold, New Gold

Sword Cross Guards – Redstone base, Bright Bronze, Red Shadow wash, Highlight – New Gold

Undergarment – Stained Ivory – Creamed Ivory – Linen White

Leather Straps –Rich Leather, Oiled Leather, Burnt Orange.

Rings for Leather Straps – Cursed Gold

Anklet – 09103 Emerald Green

Dangling Straps – Pure Blues Triad

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)