Los pollos hermanos post apocalyptic scenery/diorama (very pic heavy)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joshuaslater
      From Tiny Terrain Models
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1026360580/fa-de-28mm-post-apocalyptic-metal-miniatures?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=fA:DE&fbclid=IwAR2o1cXmUyOsQt0v5h_fhoUuwT4A1JpFyFrNcdrJccVM_NlF2BDYnzrBWuw

• By ThirstyBob
      Found a new tabletop game called gaslands. Has some amazing model builders already, tearing apart hotwheels and similar and mashing them together in amazing ways. Got some today and was working on some concepts for post apocalytpic cars, mock ups with blu-tac and toothpicks followed. No painting or actual modelling done yet, just ideas. Anyway check it out if you like the mad-max/deathrace setting.

https://gaslands.com/

• By OvantheWise
      Post Apocalyptic Punk Models I did for a commission Feed back is always appreciated.

• By Erifnogard
      Gaslands by Osprey Publishing.  So, I have been curious about this title for some time and still don't actually have it but have finally gotten some details.  Turns out it is a Car Wars style game using Wings of War style template movement!  I am so pumped up to buy a bunch of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars and convert the elf out of them!  Cannot wait for this to reach the store!

• By Limey72
      Started my next gcmini building project, Taco Bell in the post apocalypse. Hope you like it ;)

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)