Learn To Paint Kit 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listed at $39.99.  That looks like a really good deal and I may make several gifts out of those!  Smart to release them in November...

Edit: Price hike... $39.95 -> $39.99 (because of my typo, not because of Reaper)

Edited by Grayfax
  • Like 4

• Artists

I didn't realize news was out on the kit, yay! This one was a lot of work to try to explain the concepts clearly and provide examples, and I'm really hoping that people will get a lot out of it. I tested it on a number of people, including people who know very little about miniature painting, and I think that helped me hone in on problem areas and get them improved. I'm very grateful to those folks for their assistance. (That pretty layout and graphics and such you see up there is all Reaper, I send words and photos along, and then they make everything look so nice, as with the first one!)

• Like 15

Listed at $39.99.  That looks like a really good deal and I may make several gifts out of those!  Smart to release them in November...

Edit: Price hike... $39.95 -> $39.99 (because of my typo, not because of Reaper)

Gasp. A hike of the smallest denomination that can matter.

(Canadians don't have pennies)

• Like 3

I didn't realize news was out on the kit, yay! This one was a lot of work to try to explain the concepts clearly and provide examples, and I'm really hoping that people will get a lot out of it. I tested it on a number of people, including people who know very little about miniature painting, and I think that helped me hone in on problem areas and get them improved. I'm very grateful to those folks for their assistance. (That pretty layout and graphics and such you see up there is all Reaper, I send words and photos along, and then they make everything look so nice, as with the first one!)

Willing guinea pigs are a pearl beyond price.

The kit looks like an excellent introduction.  And like JackMann, I'm glad to see it going beyond caucasian skin tones.

• Like 3