Reapercon has a long history of (we be) goblin shenanigans, and I am hoping to help enable it!

My small contribution--I'm going to be running one of the craziest goblin-themed Pathfinder Society adventures, Frostfur Captives, in the Atwill room at 10:00 on Friday. It's a zany story of goblins being goblins and you trying to keep them from killing themselves.

I hope to see some of you there!

• Like 2

When I saw that subject line, I was hoping I would get to see a unit, or diorama, featuring Extra Goblin Action.

Or maybe a toy. Or a breakfast cereal.

Yeah, a breakfast cereal with Extra Goblin Action would hit the spot right about now.

I'm all out of Goblin Bites but I'll see what I can do...

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Done and based. 
      Gloss was killing my photo though. 

May go back with a matte. Not right now though. 

• By R2ED
      Good lord!  More still on the way. 
      I gotta say, "wow!"  Vallejo metals may as well be Magic.  It's so much better! 

This time tried using sepia ink to line their deeper areas, or bangles.  No wash on the skin this time, but i did give in to using it on the outfits and clothing.  Needed shade. 

I also tested two of them with Corax white primer and two with The Armory grey primer. Only thing that i noticed was it took more layers on the skin with the white.  I thought it was going to be easier.  Oh well. 

Any thoughts? 

• By terminalmancer
      Hey all,

It sounds as though I'll be organizing our PFS and SFS escapades this year! I'm Alex, an itinerant member of the Reaper community who has tried to attend every reapercon since 2015, but has not met with resounding success. I don't paint as much as I used to, but some of the regulars might recognize me.

Anyway, I wanted to check in with you all to see what you wanted. You don't need to answer all of these, but answer what you can! Any information will help.

How many 4- or 5-hour games do you think you'll play? Do you prefer Pathfinder 1, Pathfinder 2, or Starfinder? Do you think you'd be interested in a multi-table interactive special? (And which system? PFS1, PFS2, SFS?) Would you prefer to pick your own games or have us slot you into a schedule we've created?  (We'll have a mix of both, but we can change the exact ratios.)
      When I've attended Reapercon in the past, we've generally volunteered to run a certain number of slots, and the coordinator has told us what games we're running. What timezone do you plan on joining us from? Would you like more lower-level content or higher-level content? Anything else?  
      Thank you!

P.S. Thanks to our usual organizer, @Rapheal, for handling this convention for us so many times in the past! (And also in the future, I hope.)
    • By MusicalFeline
      Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm on a bit of a goblin streak. Those pyros were fun, but now it's the Pathfinder Goblin Warriors!

As I did previously, I took a picture of them out in the backyard, just to see how they'd look in as realistic of an environment as it's gonna get, another in my little "Mini pictures area" (Spoiler: It's literally just my desk with a piece of white paper behind it. Sorry to ruin the magic! ), and lastly one of my favorite goblin. Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Sidenote: I'm still not confident enough to try out eyes. I'll get to that eventually. 

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm really happy with the faces and the flesh on these little rascals. They also make me one step closer to having the whole 2018 Dungeon Dweller set painted, which is something that I hope to achieve someday, lol.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)