Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

50044: Frank Russo, Mercenary Hero

Found this guy in a box of stuff. He'd been cut off the base, readied for pins, and primed. I thought at first it was a conversion, because there's a definite line across his neck and I found some putty on the back of one shoulder, but it turns out this is how he looks in the store, too.

We always need goons for our current superheroes game, so I gave him a quick base coat and a wash and called it good.  He's on a Secret Weapon base I got in their Bag of Crap. 

post-3776-0-68272600-1475615921_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

If you check the last picture on the figure's page, you can see he's wearing a different head, with a facemask... ("wearing" a head? lol)

So maybe he was multi-part? Hard to tell these days without the boneyard parts listed. 

He is. I can't say 100% from memory, but clearly if he's got two different heads in the pics in the store, then he comes with a sprue with two different heads on it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      WIP
      Quick paint spread throughout the day.

• By Maglok
      I painted this dude up as my technomancer for our Starfinder campaign. The idea is his coat is very tech-ey. I used a Bones Chronoscope miniature and modded in some antenna. Also slightly purple skin, cause this is a Lashunta.

• By lexomatic
      I had a bad day and decided to do some painting in between the terrain stuff.
      I did quick red /brown/blue liner primer coats at 920 and put stuff aside. Then did another 15-20 minutes ruddy leather on belts and boots, intense brown and oiled leather on coat, creamy ivory on shirt, red shadow and carnage red lightened with Ivory and medium. Corporea black for pants.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Cypher, a character from Games Workshops Warhammer 40k range.
      My version is a mysterious and legendary Space Knight recognisable from the giant sword he carries but never uses, while he normally lives a hermit-like existence on the various, isolated outer worlds, he will occasionally pledge his services to a quest or expedition in exchange for transport off world. 

Really surprised I got this one finished, he's been on my desk well past the point where I normally get fed up of looking at things, and he's not a mini I'm that interested in (I basically really like his sword scabbard).
      That he turned out okay too is just a bonus.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Xiang Lung, 50170, is listed as a "Chinese Villain," but can anyone with a cuddly monkey be THAT villainous?
      A master of terrible sorceries, most assuredly. 

Bob Murch's Pulp Figures includes a set of Dangerous Dames, and this one is a Dragon Lady. Don't take my word for it; look at the embroidery on the jacket!

They make a good Power Couple.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)