Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Wasteman Gnarly Pilgrims - 32mm

Here is another WIP on a set of Kickstarter models from Thunderchild Miniatures. This is the Gnarly Pilgrim set and I chose to paint 11 of them as a bit of a generic batch. I have painted the bases and then went through a four stage drybrush process with their habits. I can then look at each individual to finish them off.

post-11245-0-76218200-1476030306_thumb.jpeg

post-11245-0-88247000-1476030317_thumb.jpeg

There are some colourful characters in this set of models, all showing some signs of radiation mutation out in the wasteland.

Comments welcome.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/black-crab-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      The finished miniatures, fully painted. As well as running Meridian Miniatures for the last 6 years I have been involved in the wider miniatures hobby in my spare time. While browsing Instagram I came across the artwork of @blackcrabart and knew that I had to sculpt miniatures based on the amazing pictures that I saw.
      The original sculpts  I had such an amazing response when I shared the images online that I decided to set up a modest Kickstarter to fund their production and enable people to get their hands on them. I'd like to thank Moritz @blackcrabart for allowing me to use his artwork, check out the original pictures below. 
      Risks and challenges
      The master models are already with the caster so barring postal problems I don't see any significant problems arising.
    • By Original Timmy
      Wrathborn: Tabletop Skirmish Wargame Is Live on KS.
      "Wrathborn is a fun fast paced skirmish game with dynamic combat and activations. Set in the dark and mysterious world of Juttergard, Wrathborn has a heavy Dark Age feel to it with a nice slice of High Fantasy."
      [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udN19d1yzx8&feature=share[/youtube]
      "The rule book is currently running at a BETA version count of 34 pages including the faction list for the initial 2 factions.  If you'd like to download this and see what the game is about it is available as a free download in our web store, Once we add extra faction rules, scenarios and campaign rules, as well as art, stories and background content into the book, we expect the finished book to come in around 150 pages in a hard back format loaded with history, lore and artwork"

The pledge levels are..
      Wanderer - £1 Thank you for the support, this pledge has access to the Pledge Manger to add items that have been unlocked.   
      Jarl - £15 This pledge gives you one copy of the Kickstarter exclusive miniature.   Skirmish - £40 One Faction starter set.   
      Element Walker - £60 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and one Faction starter set.   
      Warband - £100 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and two Faction starter sets Plus access any stretch goals added to the pledges.    
      Warhost - £180 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and four Faction starter sets. Plus access to any stretch goals added to this pledge   
      Resin Master - £900 A copy of every miniature we unlock, including all paid add ons, as resin masters. Limited to 15 bundles.   
      Retailer - £375 consists of 5 copies of the rule book, 10 faction starter sets, and 5 Retail only Alpha Miniatures. All priced at 35% discount from RRP with the 5 retail exclusive minis thrown in for free. You will get your models 3 months before they go on general release.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/liontowerminiatures/wrathborn-tabletop-skirmish-wargame?ref=576671&token=5e9fd624

KSE Jarl

Jarl

Warrior

Wildsmen

Berserker 

Alpha

Pack Mate

Omega

Shadow Stalker

SGs

Angel Giraldez painted miniatures

• By Sae
      My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?
    • By Sae
      FANTASY FOOTBALL - Florence's Knights: Bretonans and Humans by Greebo Games

The Bretonans miniatures look good for gaming: knights (one has something precious you could repurpose), town guards, and townsfolk.

The Imperial team looks football only.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Looks like Twisted is coming out with a kickstarter!

AND IT'S LIVE!
      We've seen quite a few of them painted up on the forum, very cool steampunk figures. The company is owned/operated by Sebastian Archer who also owns/sculpts for his other brand (Guild of Harmony). I've ordered a few GoH figures in the past and Sebastian always gets the figures out from Australia to the US very quickly.

Some of the figures from Twisted -

EXCITING NEWS! The countdown is now on: we have set a date for the launch of the Twisted Kickstarter campaign - February 16th!

Note it down in your diaries and stay tuned for more information about what will be included in the campaign. As well as launching the Twisted rules and adding lots and lots of new miniatures, we have some very exciting surprises in store for you. All will be revealed soon - we can't wait!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)