80004: Sascha Dubois

Jessie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job on the hair. And very nice job on the eyes.

The one thing I might recommend is that it seems like it could use a very controlled, really dark red wash on the hair to bring out the individual strands and shadows a bit more...

Lovely...

I agree with Mad Jack   .. maybe a wash of Carrot Top Red followed by a touch up of the highlights would add the contrast to the hair.  It could also be that the camera is washing that out in the pics.

Thanks I didn't even think of that, that's a great idea. A darker red wash, I'll give it a try!

The one thing I might recommend is that it seems like it could use a very controlled, really dark red wash on the hair to bring out the individual strands and shadows a bit more...

Lovely...

I agree with Mad Jack   .. maybe a wash of Carrot Top Red followed by a touch up of the highlights would add the contrast to the hair.  It could also be that the camera is washing that out in the pics.

Thanks I didn't even think of that, that's a great idea. A darker red wash, I'll give it a try!

I always start off red hair, no matter how light or bright it will end up, with a dark auburn color as a base coat, then highlight up from there, or use the dark auburn color as a wash, then touch up the base coat...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 1

Lovely...

I agree with Mad Jack .. maybe a wash of Carrot Top Red followed by a touch up of the highlights would add the contrast to the hair. It could also be that the camera is washing that out in the pics.

I always start off red hair, no matter how light or bright it will end up, with a dark auburn color as a base coat highlight up from there, or use the dark auburn color as a wash, then touch up the base coat...

Thanks. Do you have a Reaper MSP color you like for this or that is similar to what you use?

Which SW setting are you playing?

Just a sci Fi world we created as a group. Sort of firefly-esque. Using the helpful science fiction book. We will be doing a post-apocalyptic setting starting at the beginning of next year. Do you have any suggestions on books? I see a whole mess of books for post apocalyptic savage world so I'm not sure what would be a good player's guide or DM's guide. We are pretty new to the rule system, but it has been interesting so far. Will probably go back to fantasy D&D after we run the post apocalyptic.