Handsome Jack, new pics on page 2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done sir! Good job!

Thanks for the kind reply, Arc 724...first replies are always kind & much appreciated.

I am happy you like him. Like most Old Glory pieces, he is not state of the art, but the abundance of character the sculptor achieved made him a joy to paint.

• Like 1

Awesome gift!

Looks good, like he's reluctant to use those guns, because he is actually a nice guy, but hey!

If you just did THAT he's going to shoot your lights out!

Thanks, X...glad you like him.

I think he looks like a cross between Kurt Russel in Tombstone & Ben Turpin.

• Like 2

Nicely done sir! Good job!

Thanks for the kind reply, Arc 724...first replies are always kind & much appreciated.

I am happy you like him. Like most Old Glory pieces, he is not state of the art, but the abundance of character the sculptor achieved made him a joy to paint.

I completely agree good Sir! I can practically feel the noon sun overhead and the beads of sweat pouring from his brow as we wait to draw our pistols from their respective holsters.

• Like 2

I completely agree good Sir! I can practically feel the noon sun overhead and the beads of sweat pouring from his brow as we wait to draw our pistols from their respective holsters.

...somewhere in the background the theme to The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly is playing.

• Like 2

Eli Wallach anyone???

Blondie you son of a.....

Super Work!

..."if God had not meant them to be sheared, he wouldn't have made them sheep."

Eli Wallach did a great Mexican Bandito Chief...like every other role he took.

Thanks for the reply, George. I'm glad you like him...Gringo!

Goodness, I thought he was Hector Jalapeno !

Magnificent painting, and great sculpt !

You crack me up with your age comments....since I am one year younger than you are;

Which at our age matters NOTHING.. Anyone over 65 knows the feelings (or lack thereof)

we experience..LOL.

I just say..." Any Day above ground is not a day to complain about !!"

:upside:

• Like 2

Goodness, I thought he was Hector Jalapeno !

Magnificent painting, and great sculpt !

You crack me up with your age comments....since I am one year younger than you are;

Which at our age matters NOTHING.. Anyone over 65 knows the feelings (or lack thereof)

we experience..LOL.

I just say..." Any Day above ground is not a day to complain about !!"

:upside:

Thanks for yet another kind reply, Jay! The Tall Hombre was a lot of fun to paint; I'm glad you enjoyed him also.

My goal in Life was to someday become a Crazy Old Man. It's the one goal I set for myself that I have achieved.

Life may not always be wonderful, but it is MUCH better than the alternative.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.