Reaper Trick or Treat Ghoulie Bag for October 2016

It doesn't apply at ReaperCon? :down: Oh...

It does not. Orders placed via the Online store only.

However, you are getting FAR MORE stuff in your SWAG bag than in a goodie bag, and candy will be available* at Rcon as well. Only the rock is not.

*many non-US-Citizen attendees bring candies from their home nation, and I know several will be in attendance. Be sure to ask Vejlin (pronounced "Vai-Leen", it's Dansk) about Spunk.

This is true. More than doubly so with the VIP pass. One day I will get a rock...

• Like 3
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a rock! My first one ever! 

I got a rock.  I always get the rock.

Oh crap, it's that time of year again, isn't it?  The "spend-all-the-money-I-shouldn't-be-spending-in-October-and-December-on-Reaper-products" time of the year.  Time to start skipping meals, I guess.

It doesn't apply at ReaperCon? :down: Oh...

It does not. Orders placed via the Online store only.

However, you are getting FAR MORE stuff in your SWAG bag than in a goodie bag, and candy will be available* at Rcon as well. Only the rock is not.

*many non-US-Citizen attendees bring candies from their home nation, and I know several will be in attendance. Be sure to ask Vejlin (pronounced "Vai-Leen", it's Dansk) about Spunk.

HA HA all these years I've known Kim, I've pronounced it Vey-Gin...Learn something new every day.

• Like 3

*some non-non-US citizens may be bringing candy and/or chocolate from countries visited during the summer, most of which may be small "miniature" sized bars with other full sized bars being reserved as humble tribute to the local Valkyrie-ish moderator and to the One True Paint Goddess, so that the next year's crop may be fruitful and the heavens not open up to rain fire and brimstone amongst the lowly mortals, who being slightly inflammable appreciate the non-rapid-oxidation of their worldly coils.

Too much? Hard to tell. Maybe I should start writing the fine print for prescription drug companies. Now, I have to remember to actually bring them. *adds to list*

• Like 5

I'm waiting for the online Reapercon Swagbag and any other con or Halloween exclusive minis to make their appearance before placing an order.

Might be too late by then to receive a Ghoulie bag but, oh well, there's always the Christmas promotion to look forward to.

• Like 5

I'm waiting for the online Reapercon Swagbag and any other con or Halloween exclusive minis to make their appearance before placing an order.

Might be too late by then to receive a Ghoulie bag but, oh well, there's always the Christmas promotion to look forward to.

Me too
  • Like 3

Me too

X3 :unsure:

• Like 1

Me too

I'm queuing in this line as well. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

And me.  But I think that most of the goodies in the goodie bag are probably things I've already got from previous years, whereas the convention stuff is much more limited availability.  But I'll keep my cart ready to go so that I don't have to dilly dally. 

This year you only get 3 paints  and only 1 is limited,  the pink cancer 

(the candy and the rock is not a must have)

last year was better  because you got 4 paints  that  3 were limited colors  the pumpkin orange,spectral white, pink cancer

:wacko:

• Like 1

Me too

I'm queuing in this line as well. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Has there been confirmation the RCon minis will be available for online order during RCon. I know they have been in the past but I see a few in the preview gallery now and they say Dec release. Eg Halloween Knight:

Special Edition Trick or Treat mini for ReaperCon 2016.

December Release

• Like 1