Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Moonstone Skirmish game by Goblin King Games

The Kickstarter is live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Are they the one that made the firespitter? I regret not backing that.

Yep. That's them. And I have the same regret but I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Agreed. Adulting is difficult and stupid T__T

• Like 2

If your pledge total reaches Â£58 or higher, you receive Diana, Queen of the Fae, for free. They are thinking about a resin version along side the metal version.

c612dae56cd16182a766a089c0af4685_origina

Production and fulfilment is running a few months behind schedule on this one.

Nothing unusual in a kickstarter and things do look to be moving forward.

Well this is something you don't want to see in an update.

"Sadly we were informed shortly after the last update that there has been complications with our casting company’s metal spinning mechanicals, resulting in a damaged machine, but much worse, the electrocution of it’s operator.

Thankfully he is ok and making a speedy recovery, however this has meant that the metal production had to be put on hold as the machine was repaired, and being a man down, the team have been yet unable to complete their resin production which in itself is a very timely process."

So further delays but at least no one was seriously hurt.

• Sad 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Statuesque Miniatures

Ok. We're all set. The Kickstarter launches on Tuesday! It's not a massively long campaign, so tell everyone! Your friends, your family, even your enemies - maybe they just need tiny metal toys in their lives and will forever more be much better people!

You'll be able to grab the full set of miniatures or choose from smaller sets in any combination. There will also be a very limited number of hand-finished (by me) sets just like the miniatures in the photos. The perfect labour-free gift for yourself or someone you love. Awwww.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reclusivephoenix/slumbering-oblivion-iii-hades-rising

Coming off the heels of two successful Kickstarters, Reclusive Phoenix is happy to announce our third project. This is the second project in our Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale game line and the aim is to produce the human armies to face off against the forces of Cthulhu. The human army is known as H.A.D.E.S. (Human Alliance in Defense of Earth and Sea) and is under the command of the new human alliance called the Aligned Nations of Earth. 
      TL:DR / The Short Story
      We are trying to fund the human army miniatures for our upcoming Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale tabletop war-game. The initial goal is to fund the creation of a 5 model unit manufactured out of resin.  The more funds we raise, the more units and models we will produce and the quicker the game will come to fruition. This is also an EU friendly campaign in the sense that shipping will be fulfilled from US and UK locations which should help cut down on additional taxes and fees for international backers.
      Four of the First Five Miniatures  
      H.A.T.E. Trooper - Gustav  

I backed their first KS for cthuloid monsters and it was excellent and delivered without issue, the second for the Giant Cthulhu also appeared to go well so if you like the look of these they're probably a safe bet
    • By Hyperion
      So I used to paint a ton, but that was maybe 10 years ago. I just started getting back into the hobby and I've run into an issue. 
      Reaper used to make metal bases that were recessed. I know they sold them in square, maybe 1" or so. I'm pretty confident that they also sold them in round, but I'm not 100% on that.

Now I've been working on a mini project and the base that comes with the figure is abysmal. I was really hoping I could just clip the fig off the existing base and with the help of a little green stuff put it on a new metal base. I really prefer the feel and weight that a metal base would add to the figure.

It appears now that Reaper isn't selling those bases anymore. Does anyone know where I could either find some old inventory and pick up a handful of them, or does anyone know of another source that makes a similar product?
    • By Axolotegaming
      We just launched our campaign for awesome gargantuan dragons, they are 20 cm high, they will look huge compared to 32mm miniatures, the design of every dragon is also unique and different. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dracostudios/dragons-of-the-red-moon

We hope you can join us on this draconic adventure!

• By NomadZeke
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84371-2019-rpchallenge-questionsannouncements/
      All the information you need should be here.

As usual, the new format holds a "hard mode" challenge!

March and April 2019 Challenge

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      March 8th is the birthday of Ralph H. Baer, often called the "father of video games." To tribute these early games - paint a character to resemble an early video game character (Think 16-bit era or sooner) the more obscure, the better!
      Addendum: It doesn't have to ONLY exist in that era. It doesn't matter if it's the only incarnation of it like Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure or Power Pete, or originated but is on 5183 of the series (looking at you, Final Fantasy.) but the spirit is to that era.

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      Bringing back the classic for April, the "Fools' Brigade!" Paint a mini in a patently absurd scheme! CAV with a bullseye on it...elf with an "I'm organic" tabbard, etc. The more outlandish the better!

Hard Mode Challenge! Ides Of March
      Famously known as the date when Julies Caesar was assassinated, March 15. Make a small diorama (or large, whichever) of such an assassination about to, or having recently happened. Characters and environment. This will be counted as # of miniatures + 2 base and scenery.)

As always, the game is made up and the points don't matter!
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)