So I saw Janan and saw this in my head. I bought the piece and modded it to fit as you can see here. I have conferred with Ub3r about it a bit and I still can not find what I'm looking for. 

Attitude: Contemplation after a long battle and/or about to step into the final battle. She is tired but not worn out. She is resolute to see this to the end but deep down wishes it would have never come to pass.

Artistic Direction: In the last two photo's you will see some lighting coming from the right side of the image (One closer than the other). The idea is to to have OSL in the photo. The shadows cast will also be painted. 

• The metal piece you see in the lower three is a place holder (obviously). 
  • I can't seem to focus the image in my head to figure out who or what is standing there
    • I bought slain miniature from Other World miniatures and didn't like how big they are on the Vignette base
    • I was thinking of using Derek the Dim from Red-Box-Games. The pose and face of the miniature kind of has that, "I challenge you" appearance.
    • I bought the Paladin Initiate and he was huge and didn't fit very well. The War Maiden did not either.
    • I also thought, if I could find another figure that is standing at the bottom who fought with her in the battle. They too are tired yet contemplative about the end of the battle. My original thought was someone leaning on a weapon. 

Would like some help on this from my fellow Formnite and see what you think. I have not found a miniature that fits yet and goes with the scale of Janan. Janan seems to be a much much smaller miniature than normal. like a true 25mm (bottom of feet to eye) size. That is why I am looking at RBG miniatures as Tre Manor sculpts in small portions, hands, eyes and feet. 

post-13341-0-40401600-1476470525_thumb.jpg post-13341-0-09861100-1476470526_thumb.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

post-13341-0-76834000-1476470526_thumb.jpg

post-13341-0-33544000-1476470527_thumb.jpg post-13341-0-88046800-1476470527_thumb.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. Y'all's insight would be awesome. Pictures speak a thousand more words than words. ::D:

• Like 8

This is a fantastic idea and I hope you can find a partner for her.

Have you considered any Dark Sword minis? They might be the right size.

For a resting/leaning on sword, this one could work:

DSM1133: EVENING REST - FEMALE WARRIOR

Removing the base could be a pain.

Overlooking a battle or get ready to step into one, these are good options:

DSM7426: MALE DWARVEN FIGHTER WITH AXE AND WINE SKIN

DSM7416: MALE WARRIOR WITH BASTARD SWORD

DSM7403: MALE RANGER WITH SWORD / WINESKIN OPTIONS

• Like 1

This is a fantastic idea and I hope you can find a partner for her.

Have you considered any Dark Sword minis? They might be the right size.

For a resting/leaning on sword, this one could work:

DSM1133: EVENING REST - FEMALE WARRIOR

Removing the base could be a pain.

Overlooking a battle or get ready to step into one, these are good options:

DSM7426: MALE DWARVEN FIGHTER WITH AXE AND WINE SKIN

DSM7416: MALE WARRIOR WITH BASTARD SWORD

DSM7403: MALE RANGER WITH SWORD / WINESKIN OPTIONS

You know I had completely forgot about DS Miniatures.

Perhaps the Grey Maiden could go there?

Either as a person, or a statue?

The other Grey Maiden mini is in something like a post-battle pose.  I think she is pretty tall though.

Maybe take a look at some of Tom Meir's stuff at Thunderbolt Mountain.   Despite being called 30mm the elves are not large.

Ya, I think I like the other one a bit better. More personality.

I have wanted to paint a Thunderbolt Mountain one too. I will look into that one.

I looked through my 20 unpainted Bones minis and fund Janan.  

Here is a quick scale pick with her, the Grey Maiden, a Thunderbolt Mountain elf, and a GW LOTR elf and another random bones mini.

post-8223-0-17095100-1476762360_thumb.jpg

Let me try that again, from left to right it's GW LOTR elf, TM elf, Janan, random bones, Grey Maiden.

• Like 4

I looked through my 20 unpainted Bones minis and fund Janan.  

Here is a quick scale pick with her, the Grey Maiden, a Thunderbolt Mountain elf, and a GW LOTR elf and another random bones mini.

attachicon.gifscalehelp.jpg

Let me try that again, from left to right it's GW LOTR elf, TM elf, Janan, random bones, Grey Maiden.

THANK YOU for this! That is extremely helpful! I think I will gander over Thunderbolt Mountain miniatures for a while.