Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Tengu Wizard - 03775

very nice work, I like the cloth and the leaves on the base. 

There is a spot on the back of the cloak that has kind of jagged edges on the shadow.

cool gem work as well.

• Like 2

Gorgeous! I love the rich colors.

You cant quite tell if he is a hero or villain - perfect.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this sculpt.

• Like 1

Wow, his cloak looks like it's glowing.

He looks very good. I think he's fairly new, which might explain why you hadn't found any painted versions yet online.

• Like 1

A memory has been prodding at me that this figure might be meant to represent a female.

Not that that limits anyone in how they present it.

• Like 1

love IT.  all of the firsts you did came out perfect.

You should post this in the inspiration gallery so others can steal copy your color scheme.

• Like 2

So tight, I have a Tengu Rogue, they are cool minis. Your base is killer too, may I ask how you did those leaves or acquired them?

Thanks!

Usually they are called leaf foliage or leaf litter, you can buy them just like static grass and in different colors too. Been a long time since I bought them, but I would think the usual places would have them. Model train supply, ebay, amazon, secret weapon mini...ect

• Like 1

So tight, I have a Tengu Rogue, they are cool minis. Your base is killer too, may I ask how you did those leaves or acquired them?

Thanks!

Usually they are called leaf foliage or leaf litter, you can buy them just like static grass and in different colors too. Been a long time since I bought them, but I would think the usual places would have them. Model train supply, ebay, amazon, secret weapon mini...ect

I think they are some kind of birch tree seed or part of the seed catkin, anyway.

• Like 1

A memory has been prodding at me that this figure might be meant to represent a female.

I think most Anthropomorphics work well as either male or female.

If sculpted without excessive booby parts that is.

If a dog wears pants, who can see if it is a he or a she?

I love the paintjob on this one, makes me think I should get some.

love IT.  all of the firsts you did came out perfect.

You should post this in the inspiration gallery so others can steal copy your color scheme.

AGREED!

• Like 2

It is listed as a "wizard." Are wizards ever female?

You have sorcerer and sorceress...wizard and witch? Wizardess? Muggle?

• Like 1