• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
    • By lexomatic
      I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
    • By lexomatic
      I know about the craft article on filling a bucket with sand and spraying foam in the space carved out.  I don't have a ton of time so didn't do that. I DID take a few sheets of parchment paper, a few sections of plastic fruit containers lined with parchment paper, and sprayed a can's worth of expanding insulation foam to make some hills.
      Because of needing to get by with a stroller, foam was packed up after an hour to continue curing.

In a few days I'll seal with brown craft paint and modgepodge, then experiment with flocking.

• By Rahz
      As my players are going to be floating around the Darklake in the Underdark for the next few sessions, after drawing it the first night, I thought about trying to build it instead.  We use the grid and my players floundered when we tried to do away with it so trying different ways to incorporate it into the build. 

Playing with wood texture.  My one cut was horrible and it ripped more than it cut. 

Used chipboard templates to guide the curved cuts. 

2 different grid options on the front and back.   Like the front but it’s a bit more confusing than just using the “nail holes”.  Will see how the middle goes. 

Thanks for looking. 
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 122 Guests (See full list)