Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Hardened Warrior, Barbarian Bust - an ub3r Showoff

BARBARIC SPLENDOR!!!!

Looks awesome Ub3r!

Really great work on the skin and the metals.

• Like 1

looks great.

I still think the rope necklace needs some definition added.. possibly some shadows.  when I expand the pics the rope seems kinda flat on top but the edges seem to imply there should be a roundness to the top (if that make sense).

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

He went to ReaperCon, wasn't picked to be judged in the painters category (that honor went to Lagertha), but I did get some great feedback from Jen Haley on him!

• Like 3

He looks great....

Except whoever sculpted that 'bust' doesn't look to have heard of the concept of 'manscaping', just saying.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      This is one of the heroes from legend of drizzt board game. I gave him simple terrain and a super quick speedpaint. I like how he turned out. Thanks for looking 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a bust from El Greco: Deus Vult / Militi Christi.

I painted him as a Knight Hospitaller.
      Learned a lot on the way.
      There are a few white specks in the pics, I was taking them outside and this is actually not there.
      Also there is more depth than the pics show, some shadows are washed out by the camera.

WIP here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85635-deus-vult-militi-christi-bust-by-glitterwolf/

This one is going to be shipped off as a present to a certain person.
      It will be a surprise and I wonder how it will be received.

Here he is.

• By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)