Sign in to follow this  
etherial

Corrupted Dragons

I may have need for some Corrupted Dragons. Any recommendations for Draconic minis with disfigurements, tentacles, blight, etc., or bitz I can buy to enhance a Bones Dragon with?

Pics!!!!

Don't forget to put up pics when you do this!!!

My wife got a new phone with a much better camera than anything we had before and I got a lovely Ottlite desklamp at BJs, so I expect lots of pics of my work coming in the future.

• Like 1

Sounds cool.  Reaper bits are great.  You can probably talk someone out of some GW Chaos bits--more tentacles and the like.  Reaper sells pairs of wings that might look cool too.  A dragon sprouting a third, malformed wing?  Grawesome (gruesome AND awesome)!  You could swipe a chunk of skeletal dragon (Reaper has!) and have bones growing out of odd places or simply ribs/bones exposed in places--have to make sure it doesn't read as undead if you do that though.  A warty lump is a great touch and can be made with greenstuff or the like.

• Like 2

Sounds cool.  Reaper bits are great.  You can probably talk someone out of some GW Chaos bits--more tentacles and the like.  Reaper sells pairs of wings that might look cool too.  A dragon sprouting a third, malformed wing?  Grawesome (gruesome AND awesome)!  You could swipe a chunk of skeletal dragon (Reaper has!) and have bones growing out of odd places or simply ribs/bones exposed in places--have to make sure it doesn't read as undead if you do that though.  A warty lump is a great touch and can be made with greenstuff or the like.

I've considered using the Dracolisk as a corrupted Juvenile since Earthdawn Basilisks have four legs.

• Like 1

I'm leaning toward Narthrax and Verocithrax. Seems like a waste to leave Nathvarr sitting in DDS2 unpainted, but I don't think she's a good fit for this project.

• Like 1

Sounds interesting, I can't wait sit to see what you come up with.

As a bonus, if you're using Bones, it's super easy to convert, and you'll have a good source of parts.