Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

I am crazy: Watch me paint a mini a day in November

Oooh, I like it. Not only will I be rooting for you, I think I want to try this.

I think I am going to go with easier rules, basically finish 30 minis by the end of the month.

• Like 7

Thank you both! I'm very excited. Today is being spent finding them all, organizing, and figuring out what prep I need to do and to what. Tomorrow prep begins!

• Like 4

There are some great choices in there! My favorite is that you are finishing up the challenge with Troll Slayer Sophie!

• Like 3

you should tape the mini to the calendar on its assigned day and pull it off to paint as you go.   Kinda like those event calendar at Christmas.

• Like 8

Start scraping off those mold lines NOW!!! :lol:

I actually have started. I knew it'd be pretty time consuming and I always miss one or two here and there.  ::D:

you should tape the mini to the calendar on its assigned day and pull it off to paint as you go.   Kinda like those event calendar at Christmas.

Haha, I was joking with husband that he should make me an advent calendar full of minis for Christmas. I'm not sure if he was amused, lol.

• Like 9

A mini, mini cupboard with 31 doors? That would be pretty cool. Especially if you didn't know what was behind the doors... but then it's hard to prep them... and prepare paints for them.  But to open a door every day and get a new mini would be pretty cool!  Might need a couple of extra large doors to fall throughout the month too... Hmmm...

Oh well... I'm no woodworker... just a dreamer...

• Like 6

Haha, I was joking with husband that he should make me an advent calendar full of minis for Christmas. I'm not sure if he was amused, lol.

We did this for my son a couple years back, though I had already painted them.  He loved it!  We bought a cloth advent calendar for each kid with pockets and fill them ourselves each year.  

On topic of the monthly challenge, I think it's absolutely amazing!  I only manage 2-3 nights a week when I get to paint so would likely never get to do this but I will love watching you!  Good luck!

• Like 5