Reaper Bones Orcs

Crow05

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the flash made it look like there isn't much lighting. I don't have any special lighting other then the big ceiling light above them. I could try taking one with out the flash on I guess.

Hope this helps.

tN19QIC.jpg?1

Edited by Crow05
  • Like 9

definitely don't use the flash, it is the worst sort of lighting for mini photography. I have found that outside in the evening in a location without direct sun is the best for the photographer on a budget. a few Ottlite lamps carefully positioned with a photo backdrop (white, neutral grey, or photo gradient - printed is easiest) taped up can get g-great results, too.

P.S. my son said "oh, those are cool!"  - high praise from him!

Edited by vulture
  • Like 4

Awful. Just terrible.

So uh, to dispose of them, there will be a shipping box, sent to you with a "return label" to a location that CERTAINLY ISN'T MY HOME ADDRESS.

Really onboard with what you've gone with the metals here, and the skin shading.

reminds me of what I did for my orcs.... except yours are better. lol

• Like 2

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Well my painting frenzy has come to an end, as I rush around cleaning up an entire bottle of Agrax Earthshade that spilled. I got to finish cleaning this up and then maybe next weekend I'll have some more minis to show off. :blush:

• Like 2