• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gwangi32
      Alternate rules for the Warlord system
    • By Unit04
      B:GCC - Mission 16 "Like Father, Like Daughter".  Orphan tries to stop Scarecrow from helping Orphan spread weird toxins/chemicals throughout Gotham.  It makes me wonder who the heck comes up with superhero names in DC, and why someone would go by Orphan if her dad is still alive.  Anywho...

I stopped painting for a bit due to lots of unrelated things (like Borderlands 3 coming out for Steam).  Now that I'm working from home,  I can get back to painting regularly.  And B:GCC Season 2 just arrived so my dream of painting Season 1 before that showed up did not pan out. 

Father, Daughter, and Scarecrow

Orphan (Cassandra Cain).  Not someone I know much about as far as Batman lore goes, but seems interesting.  Not sure how she's an orphan if her dad is still alive...  Painting her was a bit tough, as some of her details were pretty small.  

Orphan (David Cain).  Another person I'm not too familiar with.  And I hate painting white so...not a fan of how he came out. 

Scarecrow.  I LOVE how he came out.  One of my favorites of this series so far.  He looks so pale and weather beaten. 

Mr Bloom's Gang.  Unrelated to the story, but I need to speed up my painting game, so I'm adding one henchman/police group each time, even if they aren't involved in the story.

• By Inarah
      Bob Ridolfi's Graveflesh Servant (aka Bride of Frankenstein) in Bones.  I tried to get some different flesh tones on her various parts, do some bruising at the wounds, and not-exactly-sheer fabric effects.  Spent far less time on it than I should have.  

• By Darcstaar
      Another mini which has been done for a while: a raptor.  This was meant for a module that uses a raptor hatchling as an animal companion for a kobold Ranger.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87634-14475-warlord-raptor-reptus/&tab=comments#comment-1856740

C&C welcome.
    • By golldan
      I was inspired by limey72  work doing NMM Gold on the enlarged Dwarf over in Works in Progress. I wanted to do a brass like robot or construct, so I pulled out this Golem. I also wanted to try some AK weather effect acrylic pencils I have had for a time. I think it ended with too much brown and ended up wood looking. But it has grown on me, so I will finish up his base and call it done. Hope you like it.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)