• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of the first of 06143, Tomb Guards sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is the metal version from the Nefsokar Warlord Army Packs.
      I recently painted the three mummies from the pack and will post them on the forum this week. I really enjoyed their big Khopesh and the detail on there shields.

• By fanguad
      I haven't been painting much Reaper lately, but painted up this beastie for Jimmy The Brush's July community challenge.

Everything on the beast is TMM.

• By Iridil
      Hi all,

Continuing on my not so subtle theme a a group of 4 Gauntfields with colorful taste in coats.

The 5th Guantfield is one I painted at RC 2018 random paint - just added a few touches to it at home. That was fun.... and came out rather well considering the random colors and need for polka dots on the sickle!

• By Inarah
      Got this guy in my Bones Paint & Take Home Survival Kit earlier this year.  He was done with lots of sloppy washes and dry brushing. I put flock on its exposed twigs, for decency's sake. 

• By Pineapple
      Working my way through the backlog of minis I need to photograph and post. I was very intimidated by this guy at first, but it turned out to be lots of fun to paint.

C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)