Reaper Overwatchers

HenryRequiem

One of the most amazing discoveries I did during Reapercon 16 is that one of our beloved painters is covering the Overwatch Soldier 76 collector statue with glorious reaper paint and the current result (with just about 10% of the figure complete) is glorious. won;t post pictures because I begged her to post some in progress shots, but I was amazed by it! 

Which got me thinking, are there any other Overwatch players over here? If you are interested in playing with other Reaper folks please include your blizzard id and any preference for role/time. Not sure we can do organized play (we should be painting!) but at least we can have some new friends on our list! 

So, me first! 

Platform: PC 

HenryRequiem-1307

Lvl 82 

Have mic, but rarely use it on Quick Play 

I literally play every character except for Widowmaker (I can't aim to save my life), so I'm usually good at filling holes on team composition. On QP I let the system pick the character for me as practice with random characters. The ones I'm more effective with /pick when I'm interested in winning are Reinhardt or Junkrat. I do play a good enough support as well when no one does.

• Like 2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the background material, love the characters & yes that piece that (name hidden, as I'm not sure that person wants to be revealed yet) was fantastic, so far. Alas I'm not into shooters so I don't play the game.

• Like 1

Yessssss! I love me some Overwatch! I think we were both talking to her at the same time - that statue is going to be glorious.

Also, whoa. My random number at the end is 1307 too.

PC

Morihalda.1307

Level 157

I don't use mic on QP but I use it with groups of friends. I play Mei the most, though I'll play all classes as needed.

Edited by Morihalda

Yessssss! I love me some Overwatch! I think we were both talking to her at the same time - that statue is going to be glorious.

Also, whoa. My random number at the end is 1307 too.

PC

Morihalda.1307

Level 157

I don't use mic on QP but I use it with groups of friends. I play Mei the most, though I'll play all classes as needed.

We were indeed! I really can't wait for it to be done :D 

• Like 1

I Reinhardt pretty hard, am equally as good as Lucio, and am a pretty good Bastion. According to master overwatch i have a 2,010 skill rating that puts me in the 13th percentile (top 87%). Not sure if that is any good considering I'm in the 200k rank in the world lol.

Anyone else tried out sombra yet? She seems to really take all the fight out of the tanks except for D.Va

I've gone up against her once in a competitive match as Rein. I went "damn that's annoying" all of twice. I still managed to silver with 14 elims in that round. We lost the round and a crier left so I didn't stay to 5v6 the next round.